DaveDunlop

8th March Birthday Meet

just been informed of an imporant family event tomorrow, but of course i've got my priorities sorted and will still be coming (for a bit). is it still a 12pm start? and anyone care to drop their number just in case i get lost in the area? thanks in advance...

just been informed of an imporant family event tomorrow, but of course i've got my priorities sorted and will still be coming (for a bit). is it still a 12pm start? and anyone care to drop their number just in case i get lost in the area? thanks in advance...

Yes its 12noon start.

PM sent, Colin.

Myself and Mr Dubya are coming. Do we know exactly where the meet is as there loads of car parks at the centre? We're popping to ikea first for those all important Swedish meatballs LOL

Post 198 pg 10 Verity. There is a google map pic. Will be good to see you guys again. Was only thinking of you two yesterday, could have sworn i saw Dubya on the underground.

still regret not doing that spotted thread at the pod :D

Funny you say that I was thinking about it the other day. Anyway I'm off now see you lot tomorrow, look forwards to seeing your beasties again

I've got a busy morning tomorrow!

Clean the car from top to bottom (it's minging at present) Fit new parking sensor and refit rear bumper, then a 2 hour drive down to MK.

I'll be knackered by the time I get there!!

Went for a early morning blast in my Bro's Caterham this morn around MK Centre, is the meet happening outside the xscape place ???? or will it be signed ???

Signed? We're not that prepared.

Its at the hockey stadium

Signed? We're not that prepared.

Its at the hockey stadium

Nice one, went there first thing this morn and was greeted by a VW Meet... bought back some awesome memories.. Mk2 golfs, Vr6.... back in the day. Looked a little out of place in the '7' though. See you later.

Yeah good to see a few people, and what a massive turnout! Not bad at all. Shame my car was dirtier than a crack *****, but oh well :D Oh and cocky, your car really does look amazing in the flesh :D

Just got back too Great turnout and good to see you all Hope you all had a good day look forward to next one