E46 Coupe

MV2's lowered on springs + 20mm spacers all round

Doubt it with normal 255 are tyres.. Mine are rolled (although no spacers) and I think I'd struggle with 15mm. With my old Falkens, maybe.. With these massive sidewalled Vereds no way!

15mm would be safer if you plan on sticking with OEM tyre sizes. Otherwise you'll have to go thinner?

Im running 20mm spacers on the rear with lowering.

Needed arches rolling to get the 255 tyres in though. Plus I then swapped to 225 rear tyre instead.

I did post some pics of the wheels/tyres somewhere.....probably in my photo blog thingy, but cant see the pictures whilst im at work.

Mines lowered on sportsline with 15mm spacers all round with staggered wheels and 225/255 tyres - when it was on standard m sport springs the were close but lowering has altered the negative camber and I'd believe 20mm spacers would fit all round

I've got 15mm all round.

Standard sizes lowered (very slightly) on Eibach Pros / Bilstien B8's

They do rub very, very occasionally when accelerating hard out of a corner.

When it was standard height I got no rubbing at all.

Photo is before lowering but TBH looks more or less the same now.

Any bigger and you would want your rear arches rolled or stretched tyres.

90A6E7BE-0AA3-4133-9075-D1E5B23D5319_zps

E48B3985-358B-4B08-B525-E360614BE0CE_zps

2B69D259-E129-4A2A-A036-DFF857624186_zps

Edited by ben.embrey

I've got 12mm all round with 255-35 Good Year Eagle F1's and the rear was rubbing under hard acceleration on left hand bends. I've got Bilstein b14 kit but they dont go particularly low, certainly doesnt look any lower than the eibach sportline kits.

I've got 12mm all round with 255-35 Good Year Eagle F1's and the rear was rubbing under hard acceleration on left hand bends. I've got Bilstein b14 kit but they dont go particularly low, certainly doesnt look any lower than the eibach sportline kits.

That's because your B14 kit is Bilstien B8 shocks with Eibach sportline springs.

That's because your B14 kit is Bilstien B8 shocks with Eibach sportline springs.

It isnt, the b14 kit is Bilstein coilovers, not a bilstein shock/ eibach spring set up.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bilstein-BMW-3-Touring-E46-B14-Coilovers-06-00-02-05-Kw85-170-PN-47-126848-/380751076055

Edited by scott-o