Aly

2013 BMW X5

The new BMW X5 is lighter and more efficient, plus it's now available as a two-wheel-drive model

Official pictures and details have been released of the all-new BMW X5, which is not only available with a four-cylinder diesel engine for the first time, but will also be offered with a new two-wheel-drive option.On sale in the UK from 16 November, the new X5 takes an evolutionary approach to design, borrowing its profile from the old car, and a few design details from the rest of the BMW range. The headlights, for instance, flow in to the grille just as they do on the 3 Series, while the Air Curtain either side of the front bumper and Air Breather vents behind the front wheels are borrowed from the 4 Series Coupe concept.

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/bmw/x5/64172/bmw-x5-2013-revealed#ixzz2UmQJzSbF

Some better pics here

http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/x/x5/2013/showroom/index.html?WT.mc_id=CarModels_o_FacebookAc_gRn3X5XdkMOUNyRMFGqNCc2jVSJtc9

Edited by Aly

Can mods move this to BMW news? Please :)

Nice but Q7 or a Range Sport for me

Sent from my GT-N7000

So this will be the car that all the drug dealers will have in about 10 years time... :P

Yeah do agree the only real difference I see are the lights and grill! I'm not a fan...

Don't like the look of it.. And whats the point of a 2WD SUV? Surely you want it to be at least selectable 2WD/4WD?

I like the current X5.. It looks good and sounds like it's ok off road. BUT - Range Rover would be my choice all day long!

If I had that sort've money would try and push for a Porsche Cayenne but think they are a lot more expensive then the X5s and Range rovers..

Cayenne -RR Vogue - X5

Touraeg R50 all the way , this new x5 looks horrid

Edited by Docz2K9

The Range Rovers have gone upmarket and cost considerably more (approx £100k)

ML63 for me

The Range Rovers have gone upmarket and cost considerably more (approx £100k)

I drove a RR Sport TDV8 3.7 a while back, awesome drive ;)

Don't like the look of it.. And whats the point of a 2WD SUV? Surely you want it to be at least selectable 2WD/4WD?

Because mums nipping to Tesco don't need 4WD.

Guess it'll compete with the 2wd Evoke, or whatever it is called !

Rear tailgates have been known to creak and might require a new latch to stop this. The rear-view camera (where fitted) can stop working and could also require a new unit to solve the problem