old_skool

Which rims for E46 touring?

Should I just stick with 16's or go up, I do not want to start changing suspension, and do not want to make it too High.

Changing wheel size won't alter the ride height!

Edited by cozy

Should I just stick with 16's or go up, I do not want to start changing suspension, and do not want to make it too High.

Yes it will, bigger wheels = larger rolling radius, assuming the correct size tyres fitted that would give a higher ride height, not by much but it will be higher

Not with the correct tyres!

You also need the correct AR to keep speedo reading correctly to!

IF you put the wrong AR tyres on, it would indeed lift the car slightly, and also fill the arch slightly more.

But the point is, fit the correct tyres and the rolling diameter will be the same, and everything will be the same and right!

Yes it will, bigger wheels = larger rolling radius, assuming the correct size tyres fitted that would give a higher ride height, not by much but it will be higher

Not with the correct tyres!

You also need the correct AR to keep speedo reading correctly to!

IF you put the wrong AR tyres on, it would indeed lift the car slightly, and also fill the arch slightly more.

But the point is, fit the correct tyres and the rolling diameter will be the same, and everything will be the same and right!

Explained:

http://www.toyotires.eu/page/index/identifier/plus-sizing

And a useful calculator for you:

http://www.willtheyfit.com/