YemiTheOne

The New M4 Coupe is Here!

Have to say I think it looks excellent, BMW don't disappoint again when it comes to the M cars :punk: Love the rims, similar to my M6 reps lol

1098178_561569927211600_933154390_n.jpg

Video:

More pics:

bmw-m4-18.jpg

bmw-m4-037.jpg

bmw-m4-038.jpg

bmw-m4-6.jpg

bmw-m4-11.jpg

bmw-m4-2_0.jpg

bmw-m4-9.jpg

bmw-m4-13.jpg

bmw-m4-7.jpg

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/bmw-m4-coupe-concept-revealed-2013-08-16

Edited by YemiTheOne

I think it looks excellent. Not a fan of the wheels personally - then again I dont like M6 reps so that follows on from the above - but there are a few subtle details are very nice, such as the exhaust trims in cf with a little M badge in a cutout... subtle but nice touch - will probably make the OCC go nutts though :lol:

The Fxx shape cars are really growing on me a lot... do WANT!

Car looks awesome. But certain things they can improve. The bonnet looks abit off especially at the bottom. preferred the e46 style where it merged with the grill.

Like the grill tho merging with the headlights and the front bumper.

Favorite bit is the mirrors.

The bonnet looks abit off especially at the bottom. preferred the e46 style where it merged with the grill.

I never noticed until you said and now it really annoys me what a shame it does spoil it although if they wanted to give me one is put up with it :)

The bonnet looks abit off especially at the bottom. preferred the e46 style where it merged with the grill.

I never noticed until you said and now it really annoys me what a shame it does spoil it although if they wanted to give me one is put up with it :)

Dunno if you have already noticed, but all cars from the e60 onwards don't have the bonnet merged with the grills. A shame tbh... and that's why I love the e46.

Stunning, looks so mean (ideally in a different colour) and what an improvement over the E92 M3 - shame to see the M3 name dropped on the coupe but things have to move forward, and its a big leap forward in design (to my taste) so perhaps a new name was/is justified.

I'd best start saving..... Would love to see it in White, black, or the dark (gun metal type) grey of the E46 - Amazing car, well done BMW.