318E46

Surrey Meet. Date, Time & Location

Hi all

ya i'll be up for this and weather should be ok for sunday.

Just and idea....another place to meet near this is on this is on the A25, a little trek of the M25 between Dorking and Guildford called Newlands corner, big car park, nice drive up and great views across the country side, nice cafe as well..used to go there alot in my motor bike days and remember seeing car clubs dropping by there...

http://www.boxertrix.com/MeetingPlaces/NewlandsCorner.htm

Kev

Hi allya i'll be up for this and weather should be ok for sunday. Just and idea....another place to meet near this is on this is on the A25, a little trek of the M25 between Dorking and Guildford called Newlands corner, big car park, nice drive up and great views across the country side, nice cafe as well..used to go there alot in my motor bike days and remember seeing car clubs dropping by there... http://www.boxertrix.com/MeetingPlaces/NewlandsCorner.htm Kev

Oh yes i forgot about newlands corner! Well lets see how the first meet turns out then we can look into changing location till we found the best one Comon guys few days to go! Get your names on the list!!! 1) 318e46 - Adil 2) Taters (+2/3) Edited by 318E46

Hi allya i'll be up for this and weather should be ok for sunday. Just and idea....another place to meet near this is on this is on the A25, a little trek of the M25 between Dorking and Guildford called Newlands corner, big car park, nice drive up and great views across the country side, nice cafe as well..used to go there alot in my motor bike days and remember seeing car clubs dropping by there... http://www.boxertrix.com/MeetingPlaces/NewlandsCorner.htm Kev

Oh yes i forgot about newlands corner! Well lets see how the first meet turns out then we can look into changing location till we found the best one

Comon guys few days to go! Get your names on the list!!!

1) 318e46 - Adil

2) Taters (+2/3)

3)jayh 330ci

Hi Just checking this meet Sunday at Cobham services is on the clockwise side the M25.. ie between Junct 9 to 10 Heathrow bound side..! Kev

How stupid of me i totally forgot to mention which side. But as you have now mentioned it yes we will have it between junc 9/10 heathrow side. I will post final details friday night. Cmon guys get your name on the list if u can make it!!!!

Hello there

I am new to this forum, so new i haven't even picked up the car yet but i will be at the beginning of November i will be up for this, would be good to make it a monthly thing?

say every second Friday of the month? for example :afro: