Mengwalton

What color interior?

Hi people,

After I get back from Vegas I'm planning on swapping the interior out on my 330d I mean the current swade type ones are v comfy but don't look very nice hence swapping them but Im not sure what colour to go for the car is topaz blue , I always wanted red leather before but that was on my black 46 not sure how it would look on blue. Any suggestions on color? (if it comes to it I have some black half leather ones in the one I'm selling so could swap Thoose)

:)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Keep what you've got - they're comfier than leather ones! (I swapped leather -> fabric/alcantara)

I know but tbh my half leather ones were nearly as comfy n I like the look of the leather ones and the bolster is all worn on this :)

Get some grey ones, then dye them whatever colour you want :thumbsup:

Is this easy enough to do I saw some tan ones on a thread somewhere they looked great. I'm good at spraying and such just never tried anything like this before, I'll have a look for the thread

I remember I had this on my old e36

I had grey and wanted black

then I found a guy who had black and wanted grey.

he had his own bodyshop

so seats/carpet/dash/doorcards/pillar trims/horseshoe flap (he even painted it my cars colour)

I drove to him,all his car was stripped,then he stripped my car and rebuilt it with his black interior.

done it all in 1 day,and I drove back with my black interior fitted.

so everythings possible

Mines black headlineing and carpet,

If I'm dying them I could go any colour what's the best with blue ? Yellow? White?

With it being blue I would go for some tan or cream leather

Good choice try champane, cinnamon (like DJ Syxx ) or Saddle brown ( thats what i got.) or Tan

That was Sive who recently coloured his tan brown from black. Pretty decent result by all accounts.

Yeap thats me :thumbup: . Its all about the prep mate, if you want any pics inbox me and i will send some over.

Get some grey ones, then dye them whatever colour you want :thumbsup:

Is this easy enough to do I saw some tan ones on a thread somewhere they looked great. I'm good at spraying and such just never tried anything like this before, I'll have a look for the thread

Like what i said above mate, me and another forum member (sean) has done this. Not hard to do.

as you are good at spraying , it will be easy for you. :thumbsup:

This will make it easier for you , here are both the links.

Here is the coral red interior which has been dyed by sean_mc_83.

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/47599-dyeing-leather-what-colour/

Here is the one i did Saddle brown interior.

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/47920-dyeing-black-interior-seats-to-saddle-brown-colour-finished-and-it-has-been-fitted-in-the-car/

Enjoy the read mate, if you need any more advice inbox either one of us.

Edited by sive s

Cream interior makes me wana be sick in my own mouth! Why the f*k wud they put cream carpets in a car? Not like u take ur shoes off before ye get in!

I really liked the beige interior in my car, and so did everyone who sat in it.

Mind your sick, its not nice having to swallow it back because you have nowhere to spit it :lol: