Fitz2282

Fitz's 325ci sport

Hi all, got this 325 coupe a while back from my mate and forum member Dan, finally got round to doing some mods only small to start bit tight on cash, car was in good order before I got it, couple of little bits needed sorting nothing major, but looking to sort the wheels and interior out maybe some m3 heated seats, anyway comments or advice much appreciated

Cheers Fitz

IMAG0590.jpg

IMAG0961.jpg

IMAG0587.jpg

Edited by Fitz2282

Then picked up these...

.IMAG0971.jpg

Just refurbishing them at moment, but should have got them powder coated not painted is a right chew, original casting is really ruff so got a few layers of high build primer on and lots of rubbing down

IMAG0993.jpg

Cheers

Edited by Fitz2282

Quick update on this, had a right rattle on divers door, so stripped it down today found bolt at bottom of door which holds window reg to door frame nearly off couple of threads max holding it on, cheers to dicky used his speaker upgrade guide to find info on how to strip door down

But on a different note got car going in for a new clutch started slipping last WK not too serious at moment if I nurse it about, no heavy right foot !! Hopefully won't need a new flywheel cause that will murder my bank account

IMAG1017.jpg

Got wheels home gave them a good polish and some poorboy's wheel sealent, getting tyres fitted on Wednesday so all good at the moment, oh and did need a new flywheel both clutch and dmf where shagged along with propshaft doughnut so quite a spend getting it sorted but all good now, with a lot of help from a good mechanic mate of mine, can start with a few more mods

Awesome job on the rims but it needs dropping a lot further to pull them off IMO!

The ground wasn't even !!! :-D my mate Dan said that also Jay, just like it cos it's got a slight drop but easy to drive everywhere got a few speed bumps on route to work, will think about it

Will get some better pics up asap

Cheers for the comments though

better late than never fitted winter wheels today so off with the 32's and on with the mv1's (bit too much tuck for my liking !!) Also no centre caps got some on order

IMAG1105.jpg

Edited by Fitz2282