methemandus

E60 wheels on E46?

Hiya mate,

Welcome to the forum first of all. I'm afraid it's difficult to say from that description. There are plenty of different 18's available for the e60 and they will have different widths and offsets. Any idea what the width of the rims and offset are? Also what colour is your car? (to help with suggestions for the indicators)

Marty

Hiya mate,

Welcome to the forum first of all. I'm afraid it's difficult to say from that description. There are plenty of different 18's available for the e60 and they will have different widths and offsets. Any idea what the width of the rims and offset are? Also what colour is your car? (to help with suggestions for the indicators)

Marty

130225836663 ebay m8. car silver cheers

Doesn't give any offsets but they are only 8J so unless the offset is mega aggressive i would have thought you'd be alright. Seen much wider than 8J on an e46.... Have a look at dicky's..... saw them at the weekend in the flesh and them are some wide a** rims! Look sexy as hell though. :rolleyes:

How about somethin like this?

DSC01921.jpg

Hi mate, offsets will probably be around 15-20 so thats wrong, they need to be 38-44 ish. Also im sure the centres for the hub of the E60 wheels is smaller than the E46.

Thats bob-on. They won't fit as the offset is too low for the E46. The OEM 5 series wheels are ET20's (usually).

For your 323 (if you want MV2's) you can get some replica's which are only about £400 with tyres Ebay MV2 Link

Obviously these won't be staggered but I know a few people who run 255's on 8" rims and have no problems whatsoever - this would be the best cost effective way of getting some brand new MV2's.

I think the indicator query has been well answered already.

Welcome by the way :)

Damn i mean indicators! God i need sleep!

Awwwww you poor thing.....

Only 14hrs sleep tonight Karl???

Need a cuddle?

LOL