Sam

E46Zone 2014 Calendar Competition

The E46zone.com 2014 calendar competition is now open!

Same rules as previously, each entrant can enter up to 3 shots of their own car. This will then be voted on by our members for the best shots. The top 12 will make the calendar. Do not submit images from any of the previous calendars, we'd like new shots only please.

Please ensure you have a photo at lease 1600x1200px, to ensure the calendars are of the best quality possible. Also, please ensure any image submitted is either your own, or you have consent from the image owner.

Cut off for entrants is 22nd November.

Enter your images here

Edited by Sam

I'll probably chuck in a photo or two... although most of my photos are aimed specifically at certain mods as I did them so I'll probably go out and get some decent full car shots that are decent quality :)

I may have a compact but still may enter this :punk:

Do I recognise your username as another from AON? :lol: Edited by Nimraynn

I imagined people would be submitting photos from throughout the year

I've got one taken in July if you're interested. I haven't a clue what size it is, or how to resize it if necessary. Anyone able to help, if I e-mail them the original?

I've got one taken in July if you're interested. I haven't a clue what size it is, or how to resize it if necessary. Anyone able to help, if I e-mail them the original?

Upload it to the gallery, I can resize if required for the calendar. Unless its portrait.

Upload it to the gallery, I can resize if required for the calendar. Unless its portrait.

OK, will do. I doubt it's good enough to make the cut, though.