bungers

SPAM

Sadly a few members seem to have moved to another forum too :(

Really? There's another E46 forum?? Or do you mean that they've moved-on from E46s? I'd have thought the latter more likely.

Really? There's another E46 forum?? Or do you mean that they've moved-on from E46s? I'd have thought the latter more likely.

Yep, sadly a group of users from here moved to another forum, by the sound of it it's a fairly new forum. I don't think it's specifically an E46 forum though. You may have noticed that a few of the more frequent posters on here haven't posted in a while.

Yep, sadly a group of users from here moved to another forum, by the sound of it it's a fairly new forum. I don't think it's specifically an E46 forum though.

Well, I don't plan on emigrating. :) I'm not the most prolific of members, but I'm happy here. :)

Yep, sadly a group of users from here moved to another forum

What? En masse?? :wacko: Someone done/said something to offend them?

You may have noticed that a few of the more frequent posters on here haven't posted in a while.

Only noticed a small number. Just thought the shorter, cooler, days were to blame - plus other commitments/interests, of course.

Ooooohhh, haven't seen Chimp or feva for a while.....

Those were two that sprang to my mind.

I have no intention of leaving here either, I like it here, very friendly and helpful place.

What? En masse?? :wacko: Someone done/said something to offend them?

I'm not sure about numbers but I had a brief look at the other forum a couple of days ago after I heard and it seems there was a handful of members that migrated, mostly northerners.

Ooooohhh, haven't seen Chimp or feva for a while.....

I can't say I saw them on the other forum, but I only had a very brief look around there. I did however see Jay and some of the people he's quite friendly with on there.

I hate gossip and feel like I shouldn't publicly announce the name of the other forum or the reasoning behind the move, especially when I haven't heard it directly from the horses mouth.

Jay and I bickered, but it didn't see it being that bad. He was a very active member on here and was knowledgeable.

It gets quite this time of year, I've got many years of stats to back that up, if they've moved on, so be it. There are plenty of members still. No doubt it'll pick up again. You lot just need to post more!

Yeah saw the "BMWbox" posts that had started on Instagram a while back. I don't intend on leaving. It's a shame some of the knowledgeable members aren't using this site anymore. Seems a little petty to me? I enjoy browsing the forum everyday. Even though I haven't had an E46 for well over a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they made sense they'd stay Joe! Get posting more, just not about i3's.

I have a default rhetoric: I hate buses!

The i3 has proven itself to be a very capable machine so far tbf. 22 miles home, abusive test drive with parents, still nearly 50 miles left :)

It's a shame some of the knowledgeable members aren't using this site anymore. Seems a little petty to me?

I hope there is no offence taken by any long standing members of the Zone. Certainly nothing petty involved either.

I'm one of the founding members of BMWBOX, which was started as a dedicated club to multi-modelled BMWs. A lot of active members on the Box are still very much active here too. As for Jamie, I won't speak on behalf of him but I doubt there is any negativity towards the Zone, he's simply just investing his spare time in making BMWBOX work which is something he always wanted to give a go.

Hope that clears a few things up!

Darren

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk