Gaz

Off Topic Chat Volume 4

Got an LED torch from Costco yesterday. Between 22 and 30 quid on eBay. Came to £12 including VAT. Heavy and well weighted so good to have lying round the house in case of a break in. Decent light output too. 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181803302459&alt=web 

IMAG0232_zpsyrphau6l.jpg

Non rechargeable but decent battery life ? 

Edited by Rob-

Crap! I didn't read the URL before clicking the link. Providing the Mail with traffic isn't what I wanted to do today :(

Why do they need to explain the video frame by frame? Do they really think people can't see what's happening themselves? 

Pretty big fail though - I'd like to see how it started though.

Arsehole of a driver which cheap tyres would be my guess.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

And so starts the return leg of my trip. An other weekend travelling. Managed to draw 500$ out of the cash machine when I meant to do50 earlier too! An hour to kill, with 500$ cash and duty free... 

See you in 30 hours.

And so starts the return leg of my trip. An other weekend travelling. Managed to draw 500$ out of the cash machine when I meant to do50 earlier too! An hour to kill, with 500$ cash and duty free... 

See you in 30 hours.

You could always nip back to your hotel, might be able to get a couple of pints for $500!