Gaz

Off Topic Chat Volume 4

Goosed. Moving house is a nightmare. Especially from a first floor flat. Whenever I've wanted to get rid of an appliance in the past I just put it on its side and slid it down the stairs while regulating its speed with the power cord. Can't really do that when you want it to work when it gets to the ground floor. 

Rang the police before to report that someone had poured paint thinner on the car because it stunk of it this morning and the roof looked uncharacteristically clean. Turns out it wasn't thinner, something has gone catastrophically wrong under the bonnet and there's diesel all over the show. How it ended up on the roof I'll never know! lol 

Rang the police before to report that someone had poured paint thinner on the car because it stunk of it this morning and the roof looked uncharacteristically clean. Turns out it wasn't thinner, something has gone catastrophically wrong under the bonnet and there's diesel all over the show. How it ended up on the roof I'll never know! lol 

Yikes! Not ideal. Any idea what it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pipe from the high pressure fuel pump to injector 4 had popped off. The union nuts are only supposed to be single use so whoever last worked on the car has just nipped it back up instead of replacing the whole pipe. 

Edited by Rob-

Hardly any buses round my way. It's just sheer volume. Plus i'm quite close to the M25 so when that is f**ked, so are all the roads that intersect it.

What happened to this thread?!

Just pootling along and saw a police car, went past (as well as 2 other) cars, blues came on and hoping it wasn't me (I was being good), pulled over to let way. It pulled the van behind me, then 2 armoured vans came hurtling the other way and pulled in next to it. Someone is in trouble I think!