Gaz

Off Topic Chat Volume 4

There's so many EVs in Norway/Oslo (esp. the Tesla). Wondering why, I looked up their government incentives: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plug-in_electric_vehicles_in_Norway#Government_incentives

Once again, we have much to learn from mainland europe - making a Leaf priced the same as a Golf - much better than our £5,000 off!

There's so many EVs in Norway/Oslo (esp. the Tesla). Wondering why, I looked up their government incentives: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plug-in_electric_vehicles_in_Norway#Government_incentives

Once again, we have much to learn from mainland europe - making a Leaf priced the same as a Golf - much better than our £5,000 off!

When I was in Amsterdam last year it was crazy. We must have seen 20 Tesla's over the 5 days, they seemed to be everywhere. In comparison I've seen about 4 in London.

Drove a manual car for the firat time in 4 months. It was the GF's 120i.......boy is that slow!

Easy to drive, with light steering, light clutch, etc and the ride is firmer than my E90. That could be down to her shocks only doing 10k compared to my 76k mile shocks.

But i missed the flappy paddles and power from about 1200rpm.

Got the rep from europlas round at the moment. He quoted for our windows three years ago. Getting the conservatory replaced from the dwarf wall up. He was here 3hrs last time. Better not be the same this time. Wasn't even time on hard sell. It was all costing it up. ?

Bloke from launa was the opposite. Took measurements. Half hour. Coming back weds with 3d pics and prices.

Apparently I've been barred from my local corner shop. Never been barred from a shop for waiting outside while someone else goes in to buy things. Done it three or four times and now and the owner thinks I've got something against him. I'll say hello to him if I see him in the street but just don't want to pay his prices. Oh well.

Anyone notice the M3 in the new one.. During the chase scene the wheels change a few times from an M3 set to what looks like some standard SE ones with balloon tyres and then back again.

Unplugged our old washing machine to put a new one in. The drain hose smells like it's just ejected 6 and a half years of built up farts

You regularly smell 6year old farts Rob? [emoji1]

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Having a six year old lad, yes lol

They are listed on the UN's dangerous gas list.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

my 7 yr old can do them on demand. Little sod did one the other day. I told him off, he turned round, bent over and let rip. I think for the few seconds building up to it he forgot I can move a lot faster than him. He made it half way up the stairs before he instantly regretted his actions.

£200,000. 6 bedrooms, a sauna, a hot tub. Two kitchens. An outhouse. Loads of land.

http://sweden.realigro.com/for-sale/5-bedrooms/hagfors/26236.html

For the same £££ in Oxford? Nothing habitable, I doubt. In Aylesbury? Maybe a 2 bedroom flat...

The temptation to move to Sweden is growing the more I look into it!

Unless you know what parts of Sweden are "good", how do you know if it's good value. Much like the UK, the more north, the money you can get for your money. I have a 2 bed house, but up north I'd be looking at a 5 bed house with double garage.

I do like Sweden though, from my short stay, seems a great place to live.