Lex

Alpine White E46 - El emigrante

So you've bought plates that you can only put on at car shows, that tell people to f**k themselves?

You get it mate :thumbup:

Haha lex you're not that low :afro:

It doesn't look that low, but with my exhaust setup... i'm nearly touching the ground. :unsure:

Leave him to it momo, it's like those that put M badges or M3 badges on. If they believe it's really that particular brand/manufacturer/engine, then so be it

The car was parked for nearly 8 months mate, who gives a sh*t about what badges I have on them wheels?

If you read the story i've wrote on previous page(s), you'll know why they're there, not to pretend that they're BBS, as a BBS LM reps set cost half than my Cades if I really wanted "bbs".

Anyway, let's get over this, i've spent 2 years on this car and I don't think some s**tty £5 badges are the most important thing.

The car was parked for nearly 8 months mate, who gives a sh*t about what badges I have on them wheels?

If you read the story i've wrote on previous page(s), you'll know why they're there, not to pretend that they're BBS, as a BBS LM reps set cost half than my Cades if I really wanted "bbs".

Anyway, let's get over this, i've spent 2 years on this car and I don't think some s**tty £5 badges are the most important thing.

I was just pullin' ye leg mate.. I couldn't care less what badges you put on there! No offence intended. :)

Still not registered it I see...

I think I might buy a foreign registered car, seems all the rage these days, probably save a pretty penny on all the uk bills too :rolleyes:

Alex Dettmar.

Edited by bungers

I think I might buy a foreign registered car, seems all the rage these days, probably save a pretty penny on all the uk bills too :rolleyes:

Alex Dettmar.

Foreign insurance is just over £400 a year.

My clubsport insurance is £2500 a year :)

Good luck saving any pretty penny, but I think you better do like others with UK plates paying £200 a year ;) you know... fake details can give you better price than legit foreign insurance.

Edited by Lex

Alex Dettmar.

Good luck saving any pretty penny, but I think you better do like others with UK plates paying £200 a year ;) you know... fake details can give you better price than legit foreign insurance.

I don't think you understood my post. Fraud's always cheaper than doing properly, else it wouldn't exist.

Alex Dettmar.

I don't think you understood my post. Fraud's always cheaper than doing properly, else it wouldn't exist.

I've been already stopped by VOSA, if they didn't complained about my plates, no one else can ;)

Edited by Lex

Why would VOSA check your plates?

Your car has been here more than 6 months (this thread proves that), which means by law you have to have it registered and on uk plates. If you're classed as a UK resident (which I presume you are as you been here a while as a 'student'), then it should have been registered within 2 weeks.

Let's face it, you're taking the piss, as do most Eastern Europeans.

Hopefully lots of people see this before you moan and get this removed like you have all my other posts pointing out your blagging of our systems.

Edited by bungers

Why would VOSA check your plates?

Your car has been here more than 6 months (this thread proves that), which means by law you have to have it registered and on uk plates. If you're classed as a UK resident (which I presume you are as you been here a while as a 'student'), then it should have been registered within 2 weeks.

Let's face it, you're taking the piss, as do most Eastern Europeans.

Hopefully lots of people see this before you moan and get this removed like you have all my other posts pointing out your blagging of our systems.

that-sounds-slightly-illegal-thumb.jpg

Edited by Lex