Lex

Alpine White E46 - El emigrante

Very nice motor that looks very clean.

Obviously its your car if you like it fine, but I'd change the wheels IMO

loose the chavvy cheap boombox and ditch the NOS sticker on the fire extinguisher.

looks so baller with that hardtop tho! and in white.

Thanks Jay,

As I said I'm thinking about getting a new set of deep dish ones, my mate got the Cades Tyrus and looks great on E46.

About the fire extinguisher, I just borrowed from a friend as I have quite few wires around and I might use it just in case, anyway I'm gonna buy a new clean one.

Boombox you mean the woofer?

If so, I like a bit of bass in trunk, HK is not really impressive, I might upgrade in future the audio system.

Thanks Jay,

As I said I'm thinking about getting a new set of deep dish ones, my mate got the Cades Tyrus and looks great on E46.

About the fire extinguisher, I just borrowed from a friend as I have quite few wires around and I might use it just in case, anyway I'm gonna buy a new clean one.

Boombox you mean the woofer?

If so, I like a bit of bass in trunk, HK is not really impressive, I might upgrade in future the audio system.

Sounds good man, and yeah i dont mind the subs i just dont like fusion haha

Just fitted new blue neons on footwells to match my other blue interior lights.

Also I bought a new set of wheels deep dish with new tyres, soon I will post some photos.

IMG_1154_zpsf9fbdbdb.jpg

Edited by Lex

New wheels and tires showed up!
Staggered Cades 18"
Front 235/40/R18 8j
Rear 255/35/R18 9j
Next coming is Coilover Suspension followed by M Sport rear bumper and skirts.
IMG_0102_zps511b43c1.jpg
IMG_0097_zpscc458368.jpg
IMG_1236_zps74148cea.jpg
Edited by Lex

Yes very clean looking, but as already said ditch those stickers out the back window. It's a Bmw, not an old works van. Oh and those m power plate surrounds are horrid too. I dunno why people fit them to a Non M. Its the same as putting an M3 badge on the bootlid, you just wouldn't do it would you.

i hope mine doesnt look this high! OT just the stickers and tint on that rear screen need shifting, otherwise looks well. other wheels looked gash, so nice upgrade

I hope in your area you don't have huge speed-bumps like in here. I'm still thinking about lowering it, if is lower I will hit my bumper everyday when I'm getting out of garage, and is not really the thing I want, to respray it once per week. The 5% tint on my windows is just perfect, I like to be dark inside and is good that no one can see inside. About stickers, well they're only on my hardtop as the soft top is clean.

Nice with the white vert, but each to their own i know but its a bit of an insult using BBS caps in 'Cades' wheels? IMO
BBS cap on them is wrong lol. But wheels are a much better improvement from those other ones you had.

I bought the wheels like that.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Lex

for me, IMO, relating to cabs/verts/droptops, whatever you want to call them, why oh why would you want privacy glass and ruin the look of the car? i can only imagine that once the top is down on a nice day, people with tinted glass must feel like a pleb. i know i would. the roof would never be down. id have bought a coupe. or a fiesta. or <insert chav box here>

you have a great looking car, a few things ruin it. remember, less is more :thumbup:

Thanks Mark_F for reply,

In the summer with the top down, the windows are also down.

Now I'm waiting for summer to get back on my garage and fix the body kit as I said with M bumper and skirts for a better looking.

Edited by Lex

I'm thinking to get some carbon caps but I'm not sure if they'll be wrong again if they're with BMW logo as they're not an OEM BMW wheels.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speak to Raj https://www.facebook.com/fullhousecustomsuk

He can knock you up centre caps whatever design you want.

The car don't have an V5 as is on different country so I can't see that, but I'm sure is an SE as you can see the interior, steering wheel, etc.

I think the side skirts are SE too, they don't look like M Sport or M Style.

About the front bumper, I'm not sure if is OEM or replica as the ones on eBay, I will find out and let you know.

I want to get back my M Sport rear bumper as soon as possible, makes a big difference.

_123_zps2ed9bcb0.jpg

You can check whether it's an SE using it's VIN on BMW's website. It won't be an OEM bumper as they don't fit non M3 cars (without a lot of 'fettling'). I agree it needs an M sport rear bumper to sort the rear end out.

that front bumper looks really good! the rear looks like an SE bumper, but the side skirts aren't SE? unless the vert has diff side skirts. is it reg'd as an se on the v5?

quite tempted to get one of those bumpers... they're 115 on ebay now days

they are standard side skirts shared with coupes.