Lex

Alpine White E46 - El emigrante

I dunno if I've asked on this thread before, but is/was white an E46 OEM colour or is this a custom spray job?

I'd love a white E46.

It had a full respray in Alpine White, OEM it was Topaz Blue.

And one photo for my "fans", let me introduce you to my little friend "El emigrante" at London Eye.

el%20emigrante_zpsborc25cf.jpg

Blanking off your numberplate now?

I did since first post on this thread?

I knew you'll be here saying something about, but there was a traffic officer behind and I couldn't take it off so I blanked it for cleaner look.

Blanking off your numberplate now?

I did since first post on this thread?

I knew you'll be here saying something about, but there was a traffic officer behind and I couldn't take it off so I blanked it for cleaner look.

Hmmm lol guessing Bungers must have been seeing things then.

Don't you guys have anything to do than f**king worrying about my plates?

My car doesn't matter, is it?

I guess admins should change the forum name from E46 zone to "law on foreign cars"

Mate grow up! It's obvious your not liking the fact people have picked up on this because your doing wrong. And your argument is well there is illegal UK cars. So if someone steals from a shop is it ok for you to do it as well?

Everyone can see from your thread the car has been here for more than 6 months and you're still keeping it here illegally instead of doing the right thing and registering it here properly like an honest person would.

Edited by DJ Syxx

Just opitimizes the growing problem with this country. People don't give a f**k and blatantly take the piss, then seem to get away with it. Depends on where you live I suppose as to how much you see it in the flesh, luckily I live in a purely 'English' area.

Boils my piss.