pirate1066

Pirates Black 330i Sport, pics & updates.

Update,bc coil overs fitted and decate super sprint exhaust fitted,tech guy firing her up tomorrow to check over ess blower set up,now waiting for arch repair panel as offside rear is worse than we thought,so will be end of next week after road tests,

Ok folks,how do I get pictures from my email to post up on here on my iPad Air,was doing it via tapatalk but had to change log in now can't bring up zone on my mob lol,I hate tech I can see my pictures in email how do I move them so can use them

Ok folks,how do I get pictures from my email to post up on here on my iPad Air,was doing it via tapatalk but had to change log in now can't bring up zone on my mob lol,I hate tech I can see my pictures in email how do I move them so can use them

I had similar issues with another forum using Tapatalk, I visited forum on pc changed log in details then searched for it again on tapatalk, once found logged back in (using changed details) but not using Tapatalk id used the other log in details tab If that makes sense.

www.bobsbmw.co.uk

Edited by feva

Yep came from the states in a race car lol,should run nice,may loose abit of top end but she's de restricted so will prob still hit 170 lol,see how it goes,and a fair bit of detailing to do underneath still,

Bored with my daily oilburner need her back lol.started building another engine for my buggy as only got offered £7500 for her I may aswell keep it for another summer,going 2.1 this time,

Body shop had to get a rear quarter as arch was worse than expected,there going to use bottom section.bloody cars always worse than they look.had two tiny bubbles on top and edge felt about 6 mm fatter than it should lol

yeah it is cool isn't it!

my over-run destroyed all the packing in the new resonator lol they've repacked it but if it goes again they are going to use wire wool or summat more durable, doesn't matter as my exhaust has a lifetime guarantee anyway so not worried