Ashley1995

Surrey Meetz - Reigate - Wednesday Evenings

I'll deffintly be there if there is another meet here.

There is one on tomorrow night pal, starts at 8pm, will be good to see more E46s

Edited by Ashley1995

Oh right ok mate I'll have to see about tomorrow mate as I've not been feeling well got a bit of a cold at . Is it being held at the same place as last time?

fair enough, yeah its on every week in the same place so come along when you can!

Always a good turn out, usually about 100-140 cars turn up.

Loads of variety, old stuff -fiestas, minis.

BMWs, Scoobys, stripped out drift and race cars a Nissan GTR turns up most weeks. Loads of stuff

Was coming up but been crawling round the m25 and up the a12 today, knackered feet up be there next week unless in workshop fitting up springs arb,s and bigger brakes, was getting Ksport but 12 weeks waiting so vmaxx

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Was another good night up there tonight, went over into Crawley after and had a good laugh getting the cars sideways. I'm starting to get the hang of it but need more practise aha.

3 guys in a e30 estate e36 coupe and a 200sx were having a good go and were pretty good although being slippery the e36 spun out and had a bump with the kerb but all good fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I will get up there soon in the 330i ' been playing with its ecu with a mate who fettles race cars,suspension and brakes beginning of March. Been waiting for brakes,went with vmaxx ad Ksport was 12 week wait

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I was the same but you do it once and just have to do it again, now I do it more often I'm getting the hang of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won't do it at a meet as I'll make a tit of myself I'll leave it for an open space sometime in the summer and have a go. I should be at the meet next Wednesday. Is there a good time to get there as it will takes an hour to get there. Do you drive up on your own?

Will hopefully be there next week as well. We got there at just about 8 and ended up having to go up stairs in the car park on our own! Gonna try get there for nearer 7.30 and hopefully get a space downstairs

Yeah it does fill up quickly, so i try to get there about 7:45 and this is usually a good time to get a space.

Although the past few weeks the upper levels have been filling up to

Yeah it does fill up quickly, so i try to get there about 7:45 and this is usually a good time to get a space.

Although the past few weeks the upper levels have been filling up to

I'll head up for a similar time hopefully see you up there

Sounds good,

Theres me and a friend of mine in our E46s ( he has a Titan Silver 328ci ) and then usually one other Titan Silver vert too.

Would be nice to have more 46's in different colours :lol: