Jamie330d

Jamie's E36 M3 project

Got it back 99% complete last night I'll get some pics tonight and post them tomorrow.

In another note, there's a BMW meet as showcase on the 22nd at 1 o'clock and iirc your from Glasgow, if I'm not working I'll be heading along if its of interest to you or anyone else

I stay 2 minutes from showcase Jamie so if ur going see u there mate

that's ideal :) I just need to check if I'm off that day, most likely bring the M3 as the wing on the touring got damaged on nurburgring last week :( if I'm not there my brother will be in an e39 with my white style 95's on :)

Just bought a cream leather vader interior on eBay for £200, to replace my alcantara vader interior which I don't like the feel of so am now going to sell, the new interior came with front and rear seats all door cards and the rear shelf as well as the arm rest, collected it at 10.30pm and its fitted already lol, couple pics of it below, I'll post pics of the car tomorrow, it was too dark tonight.

The only down side to the interior is someone has cut through the front headrest and fitted halfords cheepo screens to them!

6586B225-DF74-4624-8B87-D5468DB94214_zps

A4A2510B-998A-4859-B3D2-F44F25121892_zps

FA1F7FD6-4759-45F2-BA0F-F9AF1E9468AF_zps

Edited by Jamie330d

Just read this thread you done a awesome job of restoring it mate :)

Thanks :) I was going to send it to have a roll cage out in and make it into a track toy but have decided against it, both of my cars are going for complete new exhausts in a couple weeks tho so hopefully the blow that I can't seem to get rid of will finally be sorted :)

There's nothing wrong with the paint, I've had the car back 2 weeks used it daily and it's not been washed since I got it back, keep in mind it live near a lot of farms and the roads are dirty here, it's also parked in the shadow of my house.

You can see the buffer trails on the bonnet. It's got nothing to do with not washing it or using it daily.

To be honest you'll probably find that alot of paint jobs come out like this because the finishing stage is over looked.

There's nothing wrong with the paint, I've had the car back 2 weeks used it daily and it's not been washed since I got it back, keep in mind it live near a lot of farms and the roads are dirty here, it's also parked in the shadow of my house.

You can see the buffer trails on the bonnet. It's got nothing to do with not washing it or using it daily.

To be honest you'll probably find that alot of paint jobs come out like this because the finishing stage is over looked.

I do see what you mean how it looks in the pics, that's hand prints at the n/s front, there's a BMW meet on Sunday so it will be getting cleaned for that, I'll get some decent pictures then Edited by Jamie330d