Sign in to follow this  
Jq_quint1

Front Lower Wishbones 330Ci SE - Which wishbones?

Hey Folks,

Just to make sure I don't buy the wrong ones, which front wishbones do I need? Real oem states sport and none...

The reason for the confusion is that I'm sure I read somewhere that all 300's "SE or Sport" all have sport suspension as they are the 330...maybe I dreamt it, not sure BUT if that's the case do I need sport front wishbones for my 330ci se??

Reason for change = major play in lower joint, I am assuming other joints will be equally as poor so may as well change all...

Jamie

mlouie - thanks for the reply - so these are for the msport model, so are you saying that msport wishbones are ok for an SE (but they are stronger??)

I would go for the stronger Meyle wishbones,I would also change the lolypop bushes at the same time.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170965544631?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Go with the HD version (Meyle HD), they come with a 4 year warranty. For a little more you can get a complete set with HD bushes. I think they fit all models but it would be worth giving the chaps at allgermanparts.co.uk a call to be sure. Very helpful bunch and know the cars and products well.