benny2097

Bennys supercharged 330ci update

Just had a read up through your thread,interestingly I note how much you guys paid getting the ess charger,through autoenhance with fitting it was under £5500 for me,but then I'm special lol.

As to others thoughts on buying an m3 instead ,have a drive of a twin scroll blower car first,while the m3 is revving up the the 330 ess tuned car has gone I know I've done it a few times and I've got a go pro shoot of me pushing a Ferrari .enjoy them how ever you get them to how you want them just watch out for old farts at junctions

I can confirm that my ess ts2 is a fair bit quicker than an M3 as had a bit play and i was faster at all speeds had chat with owner after and he commented he could not match the acceleration I was pulling car lengths with ease which I did not expect and he commented on my 320ci badges saying he was expecting to humiliate me lol.

Edited by benny2097

Nice car love the colour have you had the rear arches rolled and if not what brand of tyres are you using

rear arches are not rolled rear wheels are et45 19x9.5 with 255/30/19 vredestein ultrc sessanta tyres and I hve no rubbing at all.

today my new genuine csl bootlid arrived from Germany and cost me just under £485 delivered to my door which I think was a bargin think company have made a mistake but not complaining took nearly 6 weeks to arrive but was worth it

20151118_1745521_zpsuk0cziqk.jpg

20151118_1745371_zpsgj8uuda1.jpg

Won't look quite so good badged as a 320 now though lol [emoji106]

Great effort with the car, I'm currently saving for a SC kit for my Clubsport.

What mileage did your car have on if when you first installed it. And what's it at now?

Any issues along the way, how did the stock clutch hold up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Shax said:

Hello mate car looks great wanted to ask if you had the car lowered if so by how much sorry if it's written in the post but I couldn't see it anywhere

yeah its on kw coilovers no idea how much lower as didn't measure std ride height.

10 hours ago, avalaugh said:

Won't look quite so good badged as a 320 now though lol emoji106.png

Great effort with the car, I'm currently saving for a SC kit for my Clubsport.

What mileage did your car have on if when you first installed it. And what's it at now?

Any issues along the way, how did the stock clutch hold up ?

The 320ci badges wont be going back on will be next year before I fit bootlid I think.

my car was on about 80k when fitted its on 90k now no real problems, going to be fitting smaller pulley and FI cams beginning of next year.

My standard clutch could not take aggressive gear changes but I do drive very hard at times it only slipped when really harsh I have sachs uprated clutch with heavy duty pressure plate which makes pedal very heavy and if I want I still can make that slip so if you don't do drag strip or drive stupidly harsh std clutch would have been fine I think.

Edited by benny2097

3 hours ago, 748adam said:

Can't seem to find a csl boot lid? :(

I found it straight away both normal and japan spec, search in oe part no section for 41007895884 this is the normal csl bootlid

Edited by benny2097