jammo

Just a idea....number plates

I don't know if this is possible but could blank number plates be made up with a e46 zone logo/slogan somewhere on it?

Then we get the plates printed on elsewhere. I don't know if it even works like that but with the tax disc holder becoming useless in the coming months then maybe this could be another source of income?

Not too sure about this, I think I'd need to order in the thousands then sell very little.

If you wish to have it on your plate, you can always get it added at the bottom at most number plate printers.

Well I need new plates so maybe I'll give it a test go and you never know there could be enough interest....

Do you have a specific font or logo you use that you could send me or would they only be able to do basic font etc?

Wasn't there a lad on here who went into business making plates? I'll have a look back through my old posts. If I'm right, he may be able to help.

Here ya go................ http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/45627-car-number-plates/

Any logos would make the plate illegal.

So do lots of things lots of people do to plates - German font, illegal spacing, etc, etc. I'm not condoning any of it, just making a point.

............ And in any case, if he puts it at the bottom - like dealerships do - that isn't illegal.

Edited by StuBeeDoo

I think Sam should sell e46zone Clubsport spoilers shaped like the logo on the key ring when seen from above.

Right these are just cheap plates made up so I could get a feel for it. So please bear that in mind.

post-27335-139757454232_thumb.jpg

Sam if I gave you my email would you be able to send me downsized picture of the logo with the car outline?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Like those, saw them at InCarNation to. Would look great with the logo on to

Isn't it just a standard plate tho? What's to like or have I missed something?

Just has E46zone.com along the bottom

Like those, saw them at InCarNation to. Would look great with the logo on to

Isn't it just a standard plate tho? What's to like or have I missed something?

Just has E46zone.com along the bottom

I missed it then as I can't see it properly on my

phone. :)