20. Mykez

Camping (Saturday)

1. Ashley1995
2. Jks87 (Jammo)
3. Rich260
4. Jammo's friend

Excellent! How do you find it for speed,

So with an lsd too I hope?

Speed wise not an issue, I'm impressed it faster than i was expecting!

I believe so yeah!

Any news on where we park etc?

As in do we have a set space and spaces? or do me and the others camping have to save spots?

Any idea what time gates are open Saturday?

Jammo and Rich (and others camping) what time did you want to meet, although depends what time gates open i guess?

Ashley, unfortunately I have work in the morning. Going by last year at Santa pod I would aim to get there more about 6-7 ish. We will most likley have to park up elsewhere to camp.

But yes we need to find a good meeting spot as the 3 of us will be coming up together I think

Edited by jammo

I'll take your number closer to the day mate as I could be finished really early and we can meet early etc and maybe get a bite to eat or something.

If it's cool I'm thinking about meeting you guys on Sunday morning? A friend of mine has an E9x (see pic), think he's going so might drive up with him.

apenapaj.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

If it's cool I'm thinking about meeting you guys on Sunday morning? A friend of mine has an E9x (see pic), think he's going so might drive up with him.

apenapaj.jpg

Sent using

Orange is my favourite colour, i was looking to do my MV1's orange when i Plasti Dipped my coupe, i might not wait after seeing that pic, looks good with the silver.

Edited by RizlaChris

Sent using TapatalkOrange is my favourite colour, i was looking to do my MV1's orange when i Plasti Dipped my coupe, i might not wait after seeing that pic, looks good with the silver.

I think most colours can look good in various settings - orange is not my taste, but the above car looks mint. My friend (who's car it is) has certainly put a lot of effort into the above car, worth a look if you're there on sunday - check out what's in the boot ;)

Sounds good to me, What about Rich?

Your welcome to come round mine in the morning if you want mate, although it's not properly en route for you. James only lives round the corner from me so could head up soon as he's finished work.

Failing that could meet at the first services on the m40 after the m25?

I hope it's ok to tag along, I've added my name to the bottom of the list. If there's too many people I'll stick the car in the public bit and just come say hello anyways!

1. Trickster
2. Ashley1995
3. 19ryanh93
4. RizlaChris
5. Gaz
6. Clifford
7. Sives
8. Paul TVR
9. Rich 325i
10. Jks87
11. TriggerFish (E30)
12. Old Skool
13. Mr Xen
14. Daz 330 Cs
15. Jack>mtec
16. Rich260
17. SpanneR
18. JasonKruys
19. Jimmy James

20. Mykez

21. Sam (S444M)

Camping (Saturday)

1. Ashley1995
2. Jks87 (Jammo)
3. Rich260
4. Jammo's friend

Don't think mine will be there unfortunately. Will hopefully come along in my mates 330 though.

thats a bummer mate, sorry to hear that :( what do you need? shock for the M3 or the clubsport?