-Ad-

Say the first thing you notice...

It was only the e46 for me because that's all I could see on the ipad... When I saw the whole thing the first thing I noticed was the rainbow effect on the windscreen :)

I'm not sure if the black badges are part of the competition pack I know black grills are an option so maybe

I always miss my e30 it's one of the worst things I did selling it but I won't have the money to build another to that spec now I've bought a house :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The v8 conversion isn't as hard as it sounds and is good power for the money! rRB has potential to be crazy or even a 2jz

Mine was a m52b28 with a few mods Perspex cage big brakes etc

From what i have read its not that bad to do and i would like to stay BMW but as u say the RB engine would be crazy fun. There is a touring with a 4.4 V8 on ebay at the min, lots of beer tokens though.

I used to have a touring with a 535 engine in it, many years ago.

Do it! You won't regret it!

I know a bloke who's built loads of e30 4.4s for drifting etc one of them was in pbmw not so long ago

Need to get my fighter project finished first but that is definatly on the project list.