The_Judge_

Sufs' 330d M Sport w/ SMG Paddleshift retrofit but otherwise generally falling apart body ....

Thought i'd try the Magic sponge out, quite an interesting experience .....

Steering Wheel Before:

15323825942_b561352da7_c.jpg

Dirt the sponge lifted off:

15137550898_1d0ebabb1e_c.jpg

Wheel after:

15137442010_c983266a63_c.jpg

DPH hoses, same as I've got.

That a bolt missing on your EGR blanking?

Yes, two in fact, long story - I can't remember if I've explained it on this thread or another, I snapped them. I've tried drilling them out without much success, in the meantime I've put loads of silicone sealant ......... Seems to be going ok for now!

http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/55221-removing-snapped-bolts/

How you finiding the DPH? can't say I notice any difference, but not surprised after all, just one pipe isn't going to start a revolution .....

Edited by The_judge aka Suf

DPH hoses, same as I've got.

That a bolt missing on your EGR blanking?

Yes, two in fact, long story - I can't remember if I've explained it on this thread or another, I snapped them. I've tried drilling them out without much success, in the meantime I've put loads of silicone sealant ......... Seems to be going ok for now!

How you finiding the DPH? can't say I notice any difference, but not surprised after all, just one pipe isn't going to start a revolution .....

I originally brought just the egr hose as mine was splitting and found after that was installed and the egr was cleaned it was a bit better, however that could be down to being all clean more than anything.

DPH is a great company to buy from, I jokingly asked if they did a full kit for the 330d and if not, can I test one for them, they then sent over their 530D kit which was awesome bar the intercooler inlet having a metal clamp rather than a jubilee clip. Here's how I got on.

Wow, good stuff going on there mate! Let me know when you're gonna do my other pipes!! :)

I'm looking into FMIC upgrades as the factory one looks very restricted, however the EGR and turbo outlet are going to remain. Turbo outlet is as easy to install as the egr. As for the lower two, shall come to that issue when it arises.

Treated myself to a major customisation for the bargain price of £4 from a random stall at UBMW today, thanks to Jammo for good bargaining skillz :)

15361022256_21eedbd02c_b.jpg

I said may, when i enquired I got told no Adrian flux will let me so that's who I'll move to so I can get my front mount on.

Odly a lot of insurances don't like front mounts because they are them as increasing te cars performance despite them actually just helping to keep it cool (granted it means you can get more grunt out of the car if you tune accordingly).

True but not increase power by 25% as elephant claimed it would, or that it changes te structural integrity of the car.

(You think I'm joking on the last bit)

Maybe if you cut the crash bar, like people need to for some cars, but otherwise I see no logic there! (But this is insurance, who's surprised by that!)

I only bought this car 9 months ago. The irony is, I've had good times and some bad times with it, but it really does feel like my baby now :)

In this amount of time I've met some great peeps from the forum, spent a whole load of money, made many mistakes but learnt the odd thing or two and I'm still learning. I'm no whipper snapper but filling my brain with car stuff at this age is still fun. Big shout out to everyone who has helped, long live the E46 dudes :)

Treated myself to a major customisation for the bargain price of £4 from a random stall at UBMW today, thanks to Jammo for good bargaining skillz :)

15361022256_21eedbd02c_b.jpg

i got a set of those for 3 euros in Crete. Were pinched within a week of fitting em. ? Edited by BmEagle

Sprayed some of this:

15447766716_08755c8c7b_b.jpg

Into this:

15284225748_ab5a61b137_b.jpg

The tin says for professionals only, I feel grown up! Thanks StuBeeDoo and Bungers for the tips :)

Oh and I've finally decided, I'm gonna get a remap !!

Your only in harrow aren't you? Have you been in a mapped one yet?

I've been a passenger in a remapped tourer - I know its worth it, I was just scared because of my Auto gearbox. As per Shabazas' recommendation I was going to check out Jason at BW Chiptune, Hayes.

You near to Harrow then?