5 Rich_325i

6. Jammo

7. TriggerFish (hopefully in E30)

8. JasonKruys

9. FAB_BMW

10. Daveo132

11. Shabaza

12. The_Judge (Suf) - tentative

Show looks good and so maybe this is the one to break my show virginity, plus gives me an excuse to pop in on the folks in brum. I'm starting a new job on Monday so assuming I'm not flying to a customer site, then I'm in :)

Are we getting an area? The my car is not worthy of being on show but I'll happily park up and make my way to the e46zone to say hi :)

Ps are we buying tickets individually?

Edited by The_judge aka Suf

1. Trickster
2. RizlaChris
3. Sives
4 Steven330 (I'm a newbie)
5 Rich_325i
6. Jammo
8. JasonKruys
9. FAB_BMW

10. Daveo132
11.Shabaza

12. Cannockwolf

13. Pirate1066

14. SpanneR

15. M3NXN (maybe)

16. The_Judge (Suf) (maybe)

Not sure if it has moved, this is my first year

Yes buy tickets individually, I assume it will be a pay as you arrive affair as per normal

Pirate - you have a spot booked now :)

Judge - all cars are welcome, mine is hardly mint but it'll still be on the stand

1. Trickster
2. RizlaChris
3. Sives
4 Steven330 (I'm a newbie)
5 Rich_325i
6. Jammo
8. JasonKruys
9. FAB_BMW

10. Daveo132
11.Shabaza

12. Cannockwolf

13. Pirate1066

14. SpanneR

15. M3NXN (maybe)

16. The_Judge (Suf) (maybe)

17. SimonlPearce (maybe)

When I've been in the past, I've sent the payment to the (stand) organiser and received my ticket in the post.

Check it out with BMWCC just incase.

X2 this is how we organise our stand for Gaydon. Pay for the tickets in advance and the person in charge of it gets the tickets sent to them as well as stand passes as you will need them too.

Just give us your bank account number and pin and we'll sort you out for money :)

Sorely though, is a big whack b paying for us all, I'm happy to pay you into your account beforehand, pm me your account details.

Tickets will be £10 (BMWCC (BMW Car Club) members) or £12.50 (non BMWCC (BMW Car Club) members) if booked in advance or £15 on the day - charges are per person

You can pay me whenever but if you do pay me please please please PM (Private message) me so I know who has paid, also once you have PM'd me I will send you an address to send a self addressed stamped envelope to for the ticket, I will then post them as soon as I receive the tickets

Paypal is zimm@blueyonder.co.uk - if sending as payment for goods PLEASE cover charges, tickets will not be released until full payment has been received.

Last date for payments to be made is July 31st.

I will order the tickets on August 1st so that they can get to me and be sent to you in time for the show, anyone paying after this date will have their money refunded and will have to pay on the day/at the gate

I hope this is OK and thanks for coming to the show to support the forum :)

Edited by Zimmer