StuBeeDoo

Wheel colours. What would you do? Updates post 11 onward

Leaving them silver?

Yep! Going by Joe's pics and report, I doubt I'll do anything other than just fit my winter tyres straight on them. They really don't look that bad for winter wheels. If, by this time next year, they start to look a little worse for wear I'll get them 'coated in Hyper Silver.

Edited by StuBeeDoo

I'd be happy to run them all year round - they're in good condition, and need a close up study to notice the imperfections. More than a couple of foot away and they'll look perfect - esp. with a tyre to hide the edge of the rim.

The Anthracite Style 44s are now for sale.

Now on eBay. :)

Sold today. Wondering about getting the 157s re-done in Hyper silver with the proceeds.

Edited by StuBeeDoo

Right!  At the end of the month the 119s will be going on the car for the winter.  I'm still not happy with my choice of Anthracite on the 157s, so when they go back on the car they will be yet another colour.  I haven't fully decided which colour, but it will either be Gunmetal or (more likely) Hyper silver. 

You can't go wrong with hyper silver. They'll look great B)

The only thing that bothers me about Hyper is I've only seen it on wheels with thin spokes like Style 386s.  I think that on the thicker spokes of the 157s it could be too "in-ya-face".