phillio35

estoril blue touring 330d individual

Very clean and a nice colour, lose the tints though!

Colour suits the touring really well. Sunroof's a big bonus, but personally I'm not sure about the mods (wheels, tints, black grilles).

I agree with the above, looks great but would look a lot better without the tints and wheels, grills look fine.

Lovely Colour, I like it apart from the wheels.

Edited by Rich_325i

Great car, but the wheels & tints look crap IMO

OEM xenons though, nice

Same here, like the colour! What mirrors are those?

ac snitzer mirrors thanks for coments but i bought it 3 months ago like that dont mind the wheels and tints cheers

ac snitzer mirrors thanks for coments but i bought it 3 months ago like that dont mind the wheels and tints cheers

That's the spirit! :D If we all liked the same things it would be a very boring world. What's the spec of the car? Any mods?

Same here, like the colour! What mirrors are those?

Look good mate, what plans you got for it now then?

Mate of mine bought one around a year and a bit ago, 330d Touring in EB, I went to Scotland to collect it for him

We didnt know of any other one's aside from an Alpina B3 Touring, and then a 318i Touring on LPG turned up on his doorstep outta nowhere

And now this :lol:

just like to share some pics of my baby

agree with not liking the tints,tints do look good when they are on every bit of glass,but law now very strict on that,always feminds me of a hearse when the back end is all dark

Mate of mine bought one around a year and a bit ago, 330d Touring in EB, I went to Scotland to collect it for him

We didnt know of any other one's aside from an Alpina B3 Touring, and then a 318i Touring on LPG turned up on his doorstep outta nowhere

must of been the one with silver roof bars followed the story has he still got it

just like to share some pics of my baby

agree with not liking the tints,tints do look good when they are on every bit of glass,but law now very strict on that,always feminds me of a hearse when the back end is all dark

cheers dude it is tinted on the fronts aswell sometimes it reminds me of a hearse when i shut my eyes

There's one on eBay now, very chavved up with a silly price tag.

There's one on eBay now, very chavved up with a silly price tag.

Link ?

The price is ludicrous even if the car was a mint standard example!

Anyways, your car is lovely mate. Ideal colour for these I reckon!

Now that does look smart

Instagram - mike_smith_media

The only thing I like about that is the colour & the extended leather.