touringking

opinions? interior colour

Mate. Do it as long as your prep is sound it will look epic

www.bobsbmw.co.uk

my problem is the dash lower half and the complete centre console, side kick protectors and door cards, parcel shelf and the trim on the dash nearest the windscreen all grey. Plus carpets, seat backs and bases and handles etc all grey. Really it's only the top half of the dash out of all the interior that is black. It would all have to be replaced in black. cinnamon with grey and a bit of black would look gash.

i think i will go for cinnamon interior on my silver grey vert,,,,is there no wear that takes your interior as a trade against the redyed ones ? im not going to do this my self end of ,,i know some guys on here are amazing at doing this stuff and well done but i dont have the confidence to do this :( , so any help chaps

i think i will go for cinnamon interior on my silver grey vert,,,,is there no wear that takes your interior as a trade against the redyed ones ? im not going to do this my self end of ,,i know some guys on here are amazing at doing this stuff and well done but i dont have the confidence to do this :( , so any help chaps

Think I'm going to go cinnamon, or maybe tan.

I don't know about trade, but bespoke leather charges about £150 for each chair, depending on condition. So to have a full interior will cost a fair bit

I don't know about trade, but bespoke leather charges about £150 for each chair, depending on condition. So to have a full interior will cost a fair bit

I would be happy to pay to swap my interior or pay some one to do it but not that price..

Maybe an entrepeneur on the forum could offer a service ?

I would be happy to pay to swap my interior or pay some one to do it but not that price..

id pay someone to do it for me. Im not 100% confident i could do this myself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate. I would go for cinnamon. As i am a bit biased (more like Saddle Brown) lol. :thumbup:

. If you need help check out my thread, did it last year.

Sadly gonna sell my interior. but one of my mates has asked me first. Doing a swap for his. so will be dyeing his one and selling it.

I used Funiture clinic and also like what the others have said use the method of sponge and air gun. Also get a compressor makes life easier.

I am at the moment doing this mate. Gonna get a vert interior soon, so will be dyeing it too. Let me know if you are interested. :thumbsup:

Sive

Are you saying you will be selling/swapping interiors?

I want a new colour in mine, I have mint electric seats and all the ones i see on ebay are a bit wrecked so would like to dye mine. Black in a blue car is just too dark for me, cinnamon would look amazing in a topaz coup!

I am that mate.....were are u...

Hi mate sorry about the late reply.

I am in Cranfield at the moment but will be going back to west london in august. So thats when i will be getting them done. Drop me a PM. Will chat about on that. Thanks Sive

Sives interior is for a coupe and wont fit your vert

Yeah Zimmer is right. But its already kind of sold to a mate. Doing a swap with his plus cash.

Sive

Are you saying you will be selling/swapping interiors?

I want a new colour in mine, I have mint electric seats and all the ones i see on ebay are a bit wrecked so would like to dye mine. Black in a blue car is just too dark for me, cinnamon would look amazing in a topaz coup!

Hi mate.

Yeah that what i plan to do. Also wanna buy some ones myself and get them done and sold.

Drop me a Pm and we will chat about it. Sorry to the moderators. Don't wanna get in trouble.

Yeah cinnamon will look nice. Got the same idea for my next car. :thumbsup:

Sives interior is for a coupe and wont fit your vert

i know but he says he is going to do a vert if you read it mate.........