rickzsingh

Sell complete or sells alloys separately?

By no means trying to advertise but having a brain wave at the moment to potentially sell my car as I don't do as many miles anymore.

I only just refurbed my Cades tyrus 19" in powder coat so do you guys reckon I should just sell the car complete or sell the wheels and try and get hold of some standard rims?

Can't be sure of the condition of standard wheels I purchase so don't want that to cause me to struggle to sell the car!

If you are in no rush to sell, trial the market.

Add £300 premium on with alloys on - if it doesn't get attention you want go back to OEM.

OEM is usually easiest way to sell car.

However in your position way up the hassle of finding some MV2s and selling the cades separeately

In my experience a car with after market wheels will if anything put people off. Unless you have a full-on modified car and that's what people are looking to buy (i'm talking barry boy show car here). If you put a premium on your car because they have after market wheels then be prepared to be selling your car for a while!!

Sell them separately. Even poor condition MV2's will work as that's what buyers will expect.

As above, it will probably sell easier in as near standard spec. as possible. Mods are a personal thing, just about every one is like Marmite. I'd be looking for a set of what ever the car came new with (MV2s?) - or be prepared for a long wait for a buyer to take the car as it is.