Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

Ugh, roast dinners.

Double ugh, for mass produced roast dinners.

Got dragged to Sainsbury's cafe yesterday, ugh.

Got dragged to firework display, low grade burger and chips from onsite cafe, ugh.

Waiting 2 f**king hours for a 15 minute firework display. Ugh.

Queuing for 30 minutes to leave car park. Ugh.

Ugh, roast dinners.

Got dragged to firework display, low grade burger and chips from onsite cafe, ugh.

f9b936c8430257479d6828cc86ea8e7b.jpg

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Ugh, roast dinners.

Not happy, then, Dude?!?!?!

I've heard of this happening before, but never around where I live...........

Went to the same place I've been buying my poppy for years.  "Sorry, we're not selling them anymore, in case people get offended".

If we carry on at this rate, the poppy appeal will fold within five years. :(

.........And, similarly, we've been buying faggots from the same butcher for years.  "Sorry, we don't sell them anymore.  It could be offensive."

What about me??  I find both these attitudes offensive!

Edited by StuBeeDoo

Erindoors "lets sort the loft out" which is bursting full of junk.

Which involves me passing all the s**te down and erindoors passing it back up.

awwww yesss.....every furkin year

awwww yesss.....every furkin year

To give her due credit this time has surprised me Sonar, we got rid of 2 cars full (which is the 1st time ever)

"why don't we make this into a room? "

Er because we can't stand up! We have a spare bedroom already why do we need another spare room?

" well just maybe something for the future "

WTF!

Teenage f**king daugdaughters

Be careful - there's laws about this kinda thing 

don't make this weird. And why is your post quoting a misspelling when my original doesn't have the same??

Right...iv had this rant with me for decade`s...its good to unload.....I don't expect any of you to get this,but for  me and a few of my sad mates who Im still in contact with from school still think this is s**t....so,in 1977 my dad took me to see star wars,and from that moment I was a sci-fi nut....then in 1978 when me and my mates were 9 yrs old  blakes 7 started on the beeb,and we were all crazed fans..yes the sets wobbled,the effects were worse than doctor who ect,but  we all loved it,great characters and story lines....it was the only thing everyone watched(10 million per week)...talk of the playground the next day and all that....so when Gareth Thomas(the ultimate moral hero) left after series 2,it was a shock,but he wasn't killed so we all hoped he`d be found again....paul darrow took the lead as Avon and we were all off again....so amazingly after 3 years it was still the thing to watch with very good audience figures and a monthly B7 magazine ect...we were now 11-12 years old and leaving junior school to go to the "big" school....we where all quite nervous but the big thing approaching xmas 1981 was the finale of the currant(series 4) episode of B7...and big rumours of Blakes return to lead the group....its was stll attracting  8.5 million viewers(and up against corrie on itv)....so here we go.....the final episode....3 years on character investment,and as young boys,moral heros we`d come to love...and of course the return of the hero that started it all...Blake...so with the excitement of all of this...and Christmas day just 4 days away.....the finale was broadcast on 21st December 1981.....called "gauder prime" it was a brilliant rollercoaster of action .....and yesss...blake was back.......then....in the final 6 minutes of the episode....THIS HAPPENS......

Even now it still shocks me.....at the time,i think I even cried......

the producer Chris Boucher has since said that after that was broadcast he became known in the industry as the "man that killed father Christmas" for millions of kids.....yeah mate...tosser

don't make this weird. And why is your post quoting a misspelling when my original doesn't have the same??

my phone does a weird tjong,, only on this site, whre the ccursor jumps around and replicates bits of words. It's really, really annoying!

my phone does a weird tjong,, only on this site, whre the ccursor jumps around and replicates bits of words. It's really, really annoying!

Ahhhh. It's not just your phone, I get that too on my iPad. This site is now so buggy since the revamp, needs some decent QA thrown at it. 

Right...iv had this rant with me for decade`s...its good to unload.....I don't expect any of you to get this,but for  me and a few of my sad mates who Im still in contact with from school still think this is s**t....so,in 1977 my dad took me to see star wars,and from that moment I was a sci-fi nut....then in 1978 when me and my mates were 9 yrs old  blakes 7 started on the beeb,and we were all crazed fans..yes the sets wobbled,the effects were worse than doctor who ect,but  we all loved it,great characters and story lines....it was the only thing everyone watched(10 million per week)...talk of the playground the next day and all that....so when Gareth Thomas(the ultimate moral hero) left after series 2,it was a shock,but he wasn't killed so we all hoped he`d be found again....paul darrow took the lead as Avon and we were all off again....so amazingly after 3 years it was still the thing to watch with very good audience figures and a monthly B7 magazine ect...we were now 11-12 years old and leaving junior school to go to the "big" school....we where all quite nervous but the big thing approaching xmas 1981 was the finale of the currant(series 4) episode of B7...and big rumours of Blakes return to lead the group....its was stll attracting  8.5 million viewers(and up against corrie on itv)....so here we go.....the final episode....3 years on character investment,and as young boys,moral heros we`d come to love...and of course the return of the hero that started it all...Blake...so with the excitement of all of this...and Christmas day just 4 days away.....the finale was broadcast on 21st December 1981.....called "gauder prime" it was a brilliant rollercoaster of action .....and yesss...blake was back.......then....in the final 6 minutes of the episode....THIS HAPPENS......

Even now it still shocks me.....at the time,i think I even cried......

the producer Chris Boucher has since said that after that was broadcast he became known in the industry as the "man that killed father Christmas" for millions of kids.....yeah mate...tosser

Holy crap, I need to watch Blakes 7!

Nosey frakkin' neighbours! :angry:

We live in the middle of a terrace of 16 cottages.  14 of our neighbours we get on well with.  The other one, right next door, no-one really gets on with.  He thinks he owns the whole terrace and has been known to be very awkward (to say the least.....) if he's not getting his own way.  He wasn't happy that we're having an extension built right up to the boundary, and for a while we thought he was actually going to object to the plans - but he didn't.

Anyway, today he actually spoke to me politely - which is a minor miracle.  It all became clear when he said "How are your builders getting on?"  I waited for some complaint or another - too much noise, too much mess, vans stopping him from getting in "his" parking space, that sort of thing.  When I said they're doing fine and should be finished in about 4 weeks, the cheeky bastard said "Can I come in and have a look?"  I stopped short of telling him to f**k off because I refuse to stoop to his level, but I politely told him no, because we were about to go out for a meal.

The nerve of the bloke!  We usually go months without getting a civil word from him and he expects us to welcome him into our house, just because he wants to see our building work.  w****r! :(

Travel with work and those who can't shut up about it

I know you've been to America mate, I was there with you(unfortunately)

But why do you need to start every conversation with everyone who comes into our office or calls you with "I was in America last week...."

No-one but you cares!

Arrogant people who go straight on the offensive even when they know they are wrong

Idiot in new X3 bangs my car with his door in the the McD's car park and when I get out to check and ask him about it gets all chirpy. Says it must have been the wind! Yeah right mate!

Why can't people just admit they are wrong?

Asks me not to swear which I apologise for then swears at me!

As you were

well....children in need.....now im not havin a go at this.....but this post a another forum summed it up for me......

"Children in need - That time of year when tax dodging millionaires tell working class people to 'give all they can' to help people who wouldn't need charity if they paid what they owed in the first place"

oh and demot O'Leary needs to get back to the x-factor to replace the two gimps that say after every sentence..."lets give it up for...."

Got a new window cleaner about a month ago. Did an absolutely woeful job, left muck and streaks so was politely told he wasn't needed any more. Saw him doing a neighbours house a few doors down so left a note on the front door to remind him not to do ours and went out. Came back to wet windows about an hour later. I thought it might have been the rain so just assumed he'd seen the note (or remembered we'd told him not to bother but I assumed that to be less likely than the former). Nope, he's knocking the door asking for money for the windows. What an absolute chancer. Dread to think that he probably does this to elderly people who won't say anything back to him and just keep paying for his shoddy work. Total knob head. 

On 13/11/2015, 19:05:30, Sonar Daddy said:

..."lets give it up for...."

Lent?  New Years resolution?

X-Factor?.............  Let's give it up forever.

Edited by StuBeeDoo

4 hours ago, Rob- said:

Call me cynical but will this be remembered like the attacks in Paris yesterday? Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing but sympathy for those who where injured or killed but the media didn't make a fraction of the fuss over this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-32169080

Because the majority of us are narrow minded f**ks who cannot see beyond our own horizon. I completely agree with you on this. Beirut was hardly mentioned either.