Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

I'm mega f**ked off!, after some knob reverse into my car and had the rear bumper replaced and painted, some arise wipe has hit one corner, outside my house I might add, and flirted off without leaving a note or anything.

My blood, piss, and CSF is at boiling point! I'm sick of my car attracting dents dings and pricks hitting it.

I feel sad ?

I spoke to them, said there's nothing they can do

Noticed it and instantly went on a rampage, like *Douglas in falling down haha

Edited by Mark_F

My kinda topic!

Why does the rant have to be one post long? What if I come across supporting evidence to further my rant later on? :censored::ph34r:

And can I have several rants per post?

Feel your pain though. Guessing neighbours didn't see anything?

Edited by TriggerFish

My kinda topic!

Why does the rant have to be one post long? What if I come across supporting evidence to further my rant later on? :censored::ph34r:

And can I have several rants per post?

Feel your pain though. Guessing neighbours didn't see anything?

Then rant away haha

Yeah, nobody saw anything. The car hadn't moved for a day, went out to it and saw it this morning. I'm livid. Just thought what's the point in keeping it looking mint if twats are going to bump scratch and dent it

I spoke to them, said there's nothing they can do

Noticed it and instantly went on a rampage, like Keaton in falling down haha

You mean Douglas.

www.bobsbmw.co.uk

Edited

See, that's how much it has affected me!

Dont even get me started on dents. I must find a new scratch every week or two. Found 1 this week ad another last week. Still wondering how the bluddy heck it got there.

I know the feeling OP. some people, need a good clap back on the head for being a right old douchebag. Thats my rant done. We should do a tally on who gets the most rants. LOL. This would be funny. :lol:

Moved into new house last week that had just had a complete back to brick refurb, from offer to completion only took 8 weeks and in that time the sellers dog must've been pissing for the whole 8 week solid. At least the stink took my mind off the coffee stains all over the brand new walls and skirtings and the ensuite bathroom that they forgot to plumb in the waste for and failed to tell us. Bastards.

Dont even get me started on dents. I must find a new scratch every week or two. Found 1 this week ad another last week. Still wondering how the bluddy heck it got there.

I know the feeling OP. some people, need a good clap back on the head for being a right old douchebag. Thats my rant done. We should do a tally on who gets the most rants. LOL. This would be funny. :lol:

A rantathon so to speak

www.bobsbmw.co.uk

Fun afternoon today:

Went out, ( I went to the mosque to pray so I was being a good boy and deserve better).

Parked car, used Ringo app to pay for the parking, great app, works really quickly, no faffing, sorted.

Get back, see a Penalty Charge Notice on the Window - Grrrrrrrrrr. Phone them up to complain - you can't speak to anyone, only a machine that wants to take your payment. Go to the council HQ (which btw was less than 1000m away), they say I can't speak to anyone I need to follow the instructions on the form. Grrrrrrrrrr. Went home, printed out the Ringo receipt I had by now received by email, wrote an obnoxious letter to the council asking for charge to be revoked and postal fees to be reimbursed. Stick it all in an envelope, go out again to the post office, send the mail recorded first class. Wasted 2 hours in total because clearly Harrow council have allowed their parking spaces to be managed by Ringo, but not updated the systems their parking wardens use to realise when someone has paid using it (or this warden was just an idiot).

Fully expect them to try and wangle out of it, in all my life I never ever got any PCNS, been living here for three years now and this is the 5th one. I hate Harrow Council !!

I'm no expert on the bars round here, but I think Chimp that bar doesn't exist anymore - what does that say then eh, the one good thing is not here anymore ... :)

Fun afternoon today:

Went out, ( I went to the mosque to pray so I was being a good boy and deserve better).

Parked car, used Ringo app to pay for the parking, great app, works really quickly, no faffing, sorted.

Get back, see a Penalty Charge Notice on the Window - Grrrrrrrrrr. Phone them up to complain - you can't speak to anyone, only a machine that wants to take your payment. Go to the council HQ (which btw was less than 1000m away), they say I can't speak to anyone I need to follow the instructions on the form. Grrrrrrrrrr. Went home, printed out the Ringo receipt I had by now received by email, wrote an obnoxious letter to the council asking for charge to be revoked and postal fees to be reimbursed. Stick it all in an envelope, go out again to the post office, send the mail recorded first class. Wasted 2 hours in total because clearly Harrow council have allowed their parking spaces to be managed by Ringo, but not updated the systems their parking wardens use to realise when someone has paid using it (or this warden was just an idiot).

Fully expect them to try and wangle out of it, in all my life I never ever got any PCNS, been living here for three years now and this is the 5th one. I hate Harrow Council !!

s**t like this makes me glad I've never lived anywhere bigger than Gates**te. I get f**ked-off with the parking around here, but at least we don't have to piss about with mobile 'phones to pay for it. If I ever have to resort to buying a mobile just to carry-out my day-to-day life I'll be topping myself! :mad: WTF was ever wrong with parking meters, anyway?? :rolleyes:

Edited by StuBeeDoo

I'm no expert on the bars round here, but I think Chimp that bar doesn't exist anymore - what does that say then eh, the one good thing is not here anymore ... :)

Dude that was way back in the late 80's. They had 1 in Watford as well

www.bobsbmw.co.uk

Fun afternoon today:

s**t like this makes me glad I've never lived anywhere bigger than Gates**te. I get f**ked-off with the parking around here, but at least we don't have to piss about with mobile 'phones to pay for it. If I ever have to resort to buying a mobile just to carry-out my day-to-day life I'll be topping myself! :mad: WTF was ever wrong with parking meters, anyway?? :rolleyes:

We can pay for parking in Hartlepool by mobile mate.

www.bobsbmw.co.uk

Learnt a good lesson today, Dont take my car to Wembley. Someone decided to deflate two of the tires on the left hand side of the car. Still not sure if its been damaged( slashed) or has a puncture. Will find out tomorrow. If so, will be gutted tho. As i will have to miss the car show on Sunday. Pissed off tho. To many twats about damaging other people property.

The car was parked behind the shops on the Wembley high street. Its the alleyway for these shops. I went with my Dad. He parks his car all the time there.

This was the first time, i had parked up. The uncle who owns the shop said , you get some pricks about that area. They must have took the caps off and let the air out, kind of silly. Just hope they didnt slash it or stick a screwdriver or nail in it . :censored: :(

The rate i am going i will beat TRiggerfish of being there top Ranter lol. :lol:

The same thing happened to me last year, two left tyres, both slashed, I was parked next to some shops here in Harrow in a parking bay, clearly a bunch of idiots. It did lead to a hilarious situation - am i allowed to rant again (!) Went to Kwik Fit, they had a big poster saying 50% off all tyres, no small print. Turns out All didn't mean the tyres I wanted, jokers. Never gone back to Kwik Fit again in my life .....

It happens. The tires are fine . Tires were deflated by some idiot. Happy tht it was not slashed. Has happened before in uni times. Even got the car keyed.