Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

Set fire to it :lol:

Thinking of sending the bad parts to the previous owner.

Not having much luck at all mate, but at least once its all sorted you can properly enjoy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Na mate. Have to take it on the chin. Like what you said. If will be sorted hopefully. Will take it to the Indy garage to get the car checked.

Aye when's it's next inspection due. I'd be tempted to bite the bullet and get a 2 done

Www.bobsbmw.co.uk

Funny enough inspection 2 was done like in June. Don't sound ryt.

M3s are notorious for noisy diffs at low cornering speeds due to the mechatronics in the LSD wearing.

Your right dude. But reading the threads. It is mentioned that the fluid additive cures the grinding. But if not hello new diff.

You gonna do the gearbox whilst you are there. Not sure if they share the same box, but it transformed mine. So much silkier

Www.bobsbmw.co.uk

Might do mate. Need to see the guide how to do it.

Can't stand middle lane hogger's either, always fun to overtake, slow down slightly so they go past again, overtake again and so on, see how many times you can go round them in circles before they notice LOL

People with fog lights on when there is no fog. Also people who hog the middle lane and who don't indicate. Bunch of bellends.

Central Lane Only Geezers (CLOGs)

W*nkers

Had to go and pick my brother up from north Wales. Shattered now.

Had a brown pants moment. It was raining heavily plus some oil on the road.

Approached a roundabout. Slowed down and had to do a u turn( go round it and come back).

Car ended up facing the opposite direction.

Was driving sensible in the rain( took the roundabout slow. Plus, I had to slow down at the roundabout before, as two jeeps decided to come to the roundabout at a speed.). Just after that the car spun. Just in front of them. They decided too horn at me. arrrggghhh. Not having much luck.

Edited by sive s