Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

Even Queenie doesn't have a private jet, train or yacht any more. Why should Cameron get one? Too much ribbing from his mates at the G20? Even President Bliar didn't go THAT far!

As for Hunt, the man is mad, I am sure of it (I think they all are). But then again, he has his paymasters to please and the money has to come from somewhere!

The lunatics took over the asylum a long time ago and we the sheeples just stood by and watched! It's now far too late to change anything, that's why I'm off in the New Year!

20 minutes ago, X-Man said:

that's why I'm off in the New Year!

But... but.... you'll be leaving the joys of Aylesbury behind?! Today's our great light switch on too!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/christmas/8946249/Shoddy-Christmas-display-leaves-Santa-with-no-face-and-reindeer-with-one-antler.html

19 minutes ago, TriggerFish said:

But... but.... you'll be leaving the joys of Aylesbury behind?! Today's our great light switch on too!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/christmas/8946249/Shoddy-Christmas-display-leaves-Santa-with-no-face-and-reindeer-with-one-antler.html

Yeah, I am so under-whelmed. But thanks for reminding me to b*gger off early tonight!

I can't be bothered to cook, so had decided on a dirty takeaway, no one delivers, so out in the motor. But wait, it's freezing outside and I live on a big hill. Do I take the Z out on the potential ice and probably end up in a fireball at the bottom of the hill?

Stupid weather.

Edited by Sam

You'll be lucky in my village, 3 buses on wed, fri and sat. That's it!

freezer food cooking, not worth it, also got the fire on earlier to be toasty.

begs the question how I'll feel OK Monday when the roads are the same. Need to sort a winter car!

13 hours ago, Sam said:

begs the question how I'll feel OK Monday when the roads are the same. Need to sort a winter car!

8 hours ago, TriggerFish said:

Buy my 330d! It loves starting in this xold, and can be provided with decent winter tyres

..........  Or winter wheels for the Z??

Problem with winter wheels on it is some idiot can still hit me. It also means I'd still be clocking up miles are wear. Whereas with a cheapo winter car, I can prob run if for 3 months and sell on for the same price. 

Third bonnet badge stolen in 8 months ffs. Having to buff out a scratch stretching 4 panels from a random country lane tree. Scuffing my wheel in NCPs impossibly small car parks. Hopefully that's my 3 pieces of bad luck over with today!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, CHAOS said:

People/Businesses that rely to your email but don't answer the bloody question!!

This ^^^ boils my water as well.  Even worse, as I've mentioned before, is our builder who insists on communicating by text - I don't have a mobile so I have to dictate everything to Wor Lass.  Whatever happened to good-old talking???? :wacko:

Edited by StuBeeDoo

everyone agree`s that IS/ISIL/Alquida/terrorists have to be stopped to "make our country safe"....so does buying and using £billions(of borrowed money) of planes,guns,bombs, and other weapons actually work to make us safer or does it act to radicalize more nutters?

Sonar as Russell Howard said "ISIS use a book written in the 7th century and use guns, Grenades, twitter, Facebook and the Internet to tell us we should be doing as they were in the 7th century when all these things weren't around"

Fruit cakes the lot of them

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Watched some Car Crash program on ITV4 last night and ended up shouting at the telly so much my missus has banned me from watching it ever again

Missed the first 10 minutes but every 'bleeding heart' case they showed involved an easily avoidable accident* In each case the first person mention is portrayed as the victim

(*I know they are called accidents for a reason but you'll see that these shouldn't have even been close)

A London Taxi driver who runs some woman over. She starts crossing a London side street then hesitates as she see the taxi coming. He just keeps on driving (and maybe accelerates) and when she bolts across, he hits her. If he had slowed down and given way the moment he saw a vulnerable pedestrian 'caught in the headlights' she would have been OK. But as all London Tw@txi drivers do, he owned the road and everybody else is just there to stop him from making a living

A 'white van man' who is tailgating a blue Focus on a Dual Carriageway which causes the Focus driver to Road Rage and stop in the middle of the lane (obviously a totally tw@ttish thing to do but) and van man gets rear ended by a lorry. If he hadn't been that close he would have not provoked the tw@t in the Focus and even if they had stopped quickly he would have been able to go round them. Tailgating Tw@t gets tw@tted!

Another taxi driver who gets side swiped by a lorry pulling out into his lane. Without having seen the clip before, I saw the danger almost instantly. He is going too fast and the driver facing cam shows him looking knackered and half asleep. In fact he doesn't react until almost alongside the (indicating) lorry and about to make contact. Overtired tw@t needs to pay more attention to what's happening ahead of him!

All were used to show how 'dangerous the roads are kids'. Yes, the roads are made dangerous by the tw@ts you make out to be the victims! But in all cases the dashcam footage was used to back up their winning claims on insurance. I would have expected the other parties to use the same evidence to counter any argument but sadly not!

And just for the sake of it, I'll say tw@t again!

14 hours ago, feva said:

Sonar as Russell Howard said "ISIS use a book written in the 7th century and use guns, Grenades, twitter, Facebook and the Internet to tell us we should be doing as they were in the 7th century when all these things weren't around"

Fruit cakes the lot of them

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

That's inaccurate i'm afraid! That 7th Century book pretty much tells people to do the complete OPPOSITE of what these terrorist groups are saying/doing..

Agree with the fruitcakes statement though! :)