Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

13 hours ago, X-Man said:

Overtired tw@t needs to pay more attention to what's happening ahead of him!

Overtired tw@t needs to pull-off the road until he's slept it off should be the reaction here.

My rant for the day..............  Since the new forum software roll-out, some of my posts haven't been appearing.  I posted the "overtired tw@t" comment earlier this evening - where's it gone????  A few days ago, I posted a reply on someone's thread 3 times and every time it disappeared into the ether.  I gave-up on that one.  Also, certain functionality (specifically the ability to quote) doesn't work all the time. 

Edited by StuBeeDoo

13 hours ago, X-Man said: Overtired tw@t needs to pay more attention to what's happening ahead of him!

Overtired tw@t needs to pull-off the road until he's slept it off should be the reaction here.

My rant for the day..............  Since the new forum software roll-out, some of my posts haven't been appearing.  I posted the "overtired tw@t" comment earlier this evening - where's it gone????  A few days ago, I posted a reply on someone's thread 3 times and every time it disappeared into the ether.  I gave-up on that one.  Also, certain functionality (specifically the ability to quote) doesn't work all the time. 

Stu move with the times and get a smart phone. Tapatalk easy peasy to use. Even for an old dude [emoji6]

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

LOL....fine mate....both my boys have got the winter vomiting bug.....my eldest was sick all over the newspaper...yep....happened to be open at the page with GO`s smarmy mug in full spread....:D......

Not much to say about that today.....we all know politicians are hypocrite`s and blame "the other party" whilst carrying on in the same vain,so its no surprise today that George osbourne(to get himself out of a large hole) decided to announce he is spending all of the currant "real money" tax revenues whilst relying on the steeply uprated "virtual" money forcast`s for the next 5 years from the OBR...lets not forget that over the last 5 years  the OBR...the BoE and osbourne have FAILED to hit a single target that has been announced....one interesting point was that the chairman of the commons finance commitie,the tory mr Andrew tyrie stood up and incredibly almost pleaded with GO not to do this,and to instead, stick to cutting the UK`s deficit with real earned money and not money that doesn't exist yet...one unnamed tory even said it was like listening to a Gordon brown budget..spending money now that we just haven't earned yet....and then there`s chairman mow`s little re book...I imean WTF.....todays been tough,cleaning up sick every hour...it was good to have a little light relief and as I said 4 paragrapgh`s ago.....not much to say about it really;)

Finely got rid of Grant "t**t" Shapps.....f**kin A.....the man who on 5-live..kept saying to caller after caller that he "very well understood the plight of people who were effected by the benefit cuts....and understood what it ment to have to make sacrifice`s in the household budget"....he then boldly stated that "we`re all in it together,we have all made sacrifices...including my own family.....I understand completely".......sooooooo when caller after caller was talking about going without meals throughout the week so their children could get 3 meals a day....mr shapps loudly proclaimed..."I UNDERSTAND,I REALLY DO" and when pushed by Victoria Dearbyshire to tell the listeners what hardship his family have had to endure.....he said "WELL....WE`V HAD TO DROP 2 TIER`S OF OUR  SKY PACKAGE....WHICH,BELIVE ME IS A BIG THING IN OUR HOUSEHOLD"

contentment isn`t a cigar called hamlet...its the sacking of a usless,offensive,arsehole...yayyy

10 hours ago, The Laird said:

Done a 200km trip in my 323ci auto today.

God its slow:(                  Its getting to me :(  

I would not class my 320 saloon as slow its not as fast as my previous Saab Aero but I can still make decent enough progress.Funnily enough though I drove a 323i auto coupe and it definitely did not feel as fast as my current 320.Could be me but when I think back I remember making this comparison.  

Edited by macp

13 hours ago, The Laird said:

Done a 200km trip in my 323ci auto today.

God its slow:(                  Its getting to me :(  

Long way to go and a short time to get there?

?

Its a year on the 4th of December that Iv had this car.Since Got it Iv been meaning to change the gas pedal cable because its stiff.

Maybe Thats the prob? You think?  The route I took yesterday had loads of roundabouts .See powering out of them, its as if the Brakes are on?

Im not a fast driver but I expect a 2.5lt to pull away a bit better. It drops a gears ? 1 ok but  2 and holds the gear for a while? 

The only motors I drive these days are a 200cc scooter twist and go,

Renault Traffic 1.9 diesel turbo van manual

Bmw E461.8 dIesel Manual,

Rover 45 Diesel Manual

and a Civic Ek9 1.5 petrol manual

All feel quicker more resposive than the 323 ??? Around town the car is fine Needs a service in 2000 miles 

Hey dont get me wrong I love the car but......

Previous owners of my house thought it would be funny to put a smoke alarm under the floor boards. I've had 5 days of high pitched beeping while the battery was running out before I eventually found where it was coming from. Don't know whether to be pissed off or admire their ingenuity. 

Edited by Rob-

2 minutes ago, Rob- said:

Previous owners of my house thought it would be funny to put a smoke alarm under the floor boards. I've had 5 days of high pitched beeping while the battery was running out before I eventually found where it was coming from. Don't know whether to be pissed of or admire their ingenuity. 

That's a brilliant idea! :lol:

Sounds like a set up. Man just so happens to own a dash cam company, provokes lorry driver by hogging the middle lane. Claims to be intimidated by a lorry restricted to 56mph. Why didn't he just move to the correct lane and slow down.

Bell end.

42 minutes ago, bry1990 said:

Why didn't he just move to the correct lane and slow down.

He was in the right lane - the middle lane. Lane 1 is for lorries! People these days! *tuts* ;)

"Mr Stockdale, who runs a dashcam company, followed the lorry to a depot in Dunstable where an ambulance took him to hospital with neck and shoulder pain."

From those impacts? You'd get higher Gs in cornering fast or stopping quickly surely? Sounds like another whipcash douche bag.

"The Northamptonshire force said it could not attend because officers trained to deal with such incidents were in pursuit of a stolen car." 

That implies that they only have one traffic unit? Unless they have different units for dealing with aggression, which seems likely, given aggression must be present in a large %age of all crimes.

While I'm sure it wasn't very nice for him, it all seems completely avoidable by using some common sense. It's not like it's hard to out run a lorry to get a bit of breathing space, esp. as it's clearly overtaking him twice, meaning that either the lorry slowed down, or, more likely, the car guy sped up, and then slowed down. If he'd sped up to overtake, why not stay at the faster speed to get away, or back right all and pull into some services or something?

Minimal sympathy here based on the evidence in the article. 

Edited by TriggerFish

I feel a "runway" style U-turn is now on the cards from the king of spin on the pledge of a "no ifs,no buts" EU referendum....if this gutless boy wonder(no,the other one)had anything about him at all,he would admit that he cant get what he thinks the majority of us want to see.....and so call the vote for feb2016....and don't tell me its impossible timeframe,,,,they slag Greece of constantly as an unorganised,paralyised,basket case,but they called a vote on the bailout from the EU on a sunday,then voted on the Thursday.....4 days dave...4 fukin days.....the eastern euro block are never going to support the banning of child benefit being sent back to native countries etc....call the vote,call it now

2 hours ago, TriggerFish said:

I don't care much for fishing (i can sit still inside too ;) ), but that Just defies all possible logic!

Let's remove roads to stop speeding too(!)

There's no sunshine indoors, I go course fishing in the summer and sea fishing in the winter, which envolves standing up lol

It's Christmas Eve (Babe) and you've still decided to come in to work nearly dead with Bronchitis. Not content with coming in with the Flu 2 weeks ago causing me to spend most of last week in bed, now you want to share your latest ailment

F*ck off home. If I'm ill over Christmas, I will sue you!