Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

Spainish ITV/MOT Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

My car failed today- Angel eyes not stock- So you can add more light to be seen but oh no FAIL.  

Drivers door lock - FAIL but an ABS WARNING LIGHT on the dash is ok.

Checked the front seatbelts but not the back ones with the child seat ?

Rant over lol

car traders/dealers that fill the entire advert with b******s and tell you nothing about the actual car advertised....such as this....

"RARE LOW MILEAGE AUTO, WHY MORE CUSTOMERS BUY FROM US - MILEAGE GUARANTEE, VOSA MILEAGE CHECK, HPI CHECK WITH NO ISSUES, NEW MOT AND A FRESH SERVICE PLUS 12 MONTHS AA COVER. WITH OUR UNIQUE MONEYBACK GUARANTEE YOU NO LONGER NEED TO BUY FROM THE STREET OR OUTSIDE SOMEBODY’S HOUSE. ALL OF OUR CARS ALSO COME WITH 12 MONTH FREE AA BREAKDOWN COVER OR A FREE UPGRADE IF YOU HAVE EXIXSTING COVER. WE OFFER 30 GOOD QUALITY VEHICLES FOR UNDER £4K IN GOOD CONDITION. ITS IMPORTANT WHEN YOU BUY THESE OLDER VEHICLES TO FIND A NICE ONE, THERE ARE PLENTY CHEAP ROUGH CARS OUT THERE, ITS IMPORTANT YOU DONT END UP WITH ONE! WITH OUR UNIQUE MONEYBACK GUARANTEE YOU NO LONGER NEED TO BUY FROM THE STREET OR OUTSIDE SOMEBODY’S HOUSE. ALL OF OUR CARS ALSO COME WITH 12 MONTH FREE AA BREAKDOWN COVER OR A FREE UPGRADE IF YOU HAVE EXIXSTING COVER. We continually research national prices in an effort to offer you the most competitive prices. No other dealer can offer such competitive prices with our unique set of guarantees - all of our cars are HPI clear or your money back"

WTF.....just tell me about the car you f**kin ediots

georgy boooy.jpg

"i know what your thinking....did he destroy another 20k manufacturing jobs or only 10k?..well,to tell you the truth,in all this excitement,iv kind`a forgotten myself...but being as this is a ruthless 1% loving full on TORY government...the most powerfull right wing government in the western world,and would blow your worthless basic rate taxpaying head clean orrfffff....you gotta ask yourself one question......DO I FEEL LUCKY.... NEXT MONTH WHEN IM LIVING OFF £29 JSA A WEEK(IF YOUR NOT BENEFIT SANCTIONED FOR 13 WEEKS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO BUILD A PAPER TOWER WITH SOME A4 AND A BIT OF CELLOTAPE ON YET ANOTHER PRIVITE COMPANY `S TORY BACKED,SO CALLED WORK PROGRAME WHERE THE EXEC DIREC IS DEPUTY CHAIR OF THE LOCAL TORY ASSOCIATION).....................WELL, DO YA, PUNK

Edited by Sonar Daddy
more destruction of uk manufacturing while the gov play tiddywinks in No10

I hate allllllll the people in the world who start their posts with "So"... "So i was"... "So the other day" etc

!!!!????!!???!!!?? Im to angry to complet my post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So so angry Fox have a beer and chill [emoji6]

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

ahh...tis our PM again.and his Panamanian roll-ups ..craig david eat yer heart out...

on Monday he said.."its a private matter"

on Tuesday he said "I  have no shares, no offshore trusts, no offshore funds, nothing like that. And, so that, I think, is a very clear description"

on Wednesday he said "To be clear, the prime minister, his wife and their children do not benefit from any offshore funds. The prime minister owns no shares. As has been previously reported, Mrs Cameron owns a small number of shares connected to her father's land, which she declares on her tax return"......"There are no offshore funds/trusts which the prime minister, Mrs Cameron or their children will benefit from in future"

on Thursday he said "We owned 5,000 units in Blairmore Investment Trust, which we sold in January 2010"

FFS...when will it dawn on a politician in trouble that the best way is always to come out and tell the truth at the very start....£1M per year on special advisors....that worked then didn't it

Just wanted to say to MR DAVE LEWIS..(.chief exec and MR ALAN STUART(chief financial officer) a big fat "WELL DONE YOU CAPTAIN OF INDUSTRY YOU"......

My wife along with 60,000 others have worked for Tesco for over 23 years....last month,because of the s**te the senior management got the company in(horsemeat,profit rigging ect) for the last 10 years....people stopped shopping at Tesco,profits plunged and staff had their sunday and evening/nightpay slashed....example...wife earns say £600 pm part time....now it would fall to £450...but the message from Mr Lewis`s monthly email is the typical "im with you guys,together we can do this,we are all in it together"...

Well today Mr lewis and his chum got their bonus`s.....£3.6 million and  £1.6 million..........cheers guys....you reallllly deserve it

Re:2 sisters being paralysed in the car incident with the land rover driving instructor(if you haven't seen the transcript of what he was doing or the dash cam footage from the victims car then goto bbc...itll shock you...it shocked me and im a Derek n clive fan)...

I have to say,the parent`s of the two girls are far better people than I will ever be...the dad`s post trial interview was upsetting in the extreame.....so incredibly dignified...

if that had happened to me and my two boys had suffered the same fate id be telling the interviewer that I hope the "defendant" gets cancer and dies in the most drawn out and painfull way.

Did an online quote with E46Zone sponsor Prestige Insurance, came out at £594.  Thought i'll have some of that, and rang up to pay, only to be told the real price would be £1131.

No thanks.

Ah, insurance. That was a fun game I had last month too. 

"It's been increased in engine capacity to 2.8l"

"Is that a chip?" 

"No... it's different engine internals."

"Like, a different engine?"

"No, the same model of engine, but with different parts in it from another BMW engine, meaning it's larger and more powerful"

"Oh... I don't think we cover that"

Why is yours so expensive? A 335d can't be that much, surely? Mine's around £350 for a modded 330d with a 25y/o at the wheel. I know the e90 is going to be more, but that seems unexpectedly high to me.