Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

talking of garbage I would like to add Tapatalk its always updating never gets better and now adverts for capital one ! whatever you do do not use this lot they will rob you you blind and you cannot ever close the account with them ,your communication to them reopens the account!

talking of garbage I would like to add Tapatalk its always updating never gets better and now adverts for capital one ! whatever you do do not use this lot they will rob you you blind and you cannot ever close the account with them ,your communication to them reopens the account!

I never have many problems with it Alan. I bought pro long time ago don't get any ads. It's all I use for viewing.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

thanks I will ,they should advertise that!

Not sure how much it is but is was nothing £2 at most iirc. Does state in free version that it's ad based. You could always download full version (if on Android) from another place [emoji6]

thanks again I can't find it on playstore so I will try the web

Might be in app settings to purchase block ads. You on Android?

Wow, there's so many angry people on this topic :lol:

I have enough anger for everyone! :lol:

Dr Jill Stuart, an expert in the ‘politics of outer space’ at the London School of Economics, also called for more ‘diversity’ in messages aimed at aliens.

Come again? WTF? How is that even a subject?

I've got a fresh one for you.

Buses! At a junction, left lane is a left only, right lane is straight on and right. Rather than pick a lane, the bus sits in the middle. The lights are phased differently, so the left lane is on green, but no one can get past the bus. So it does a cycle where no one moves, then the right lane gets green, about 4 cars get through who were in front of the bus) and he is then sat on the line. So I have to squeeze between him and the curb to go left.

Then, when a bus stops, they want to swing out into the normal lane, almost taking my nose off. I vote for buses to stay in the BUS lane and cars in the (newly named) CAR lane.

"Why are you even reading the Mail?!", would be an equally valid question.

cos i need to get my right wing propaganda from somewhere :thumbsup:

Propaganda I get, the terrible journalism and horrific website I don't!

I went to buy some speakers for the front on my E30. I found the ones I wanted (Infinity Kappa 52.11i) online from two shops - the cheaper one being a less reputable firm. On the site of the more expensive firm, they had a price match button. I tried it, and they said that they don't have them in stock (yet I could proceed to the checkout...), and had no ETA, so wouldn't price match.

I ordered them from the first, cheaper website, and they arrived today. On the packaging was the return address of the first, more expensive company who claimed to have no stock. On opening them, it turns out they've then sent the wrong item - the 62.11i, which won't fit.

All these Labour grandee`s...now regretting nominating corbyn.....what a laugh,but also a bunch of tossers....this guy for better or worse was voted for by the people who stuff leaflets through the doors,turn out on wet winter night`s....work unpaid trying to help the people where they live....they don't live in mansions.go on lecture tours all round the world,take directorships within the industy they rep`d when being a minister....now I know that corbyn grew up in a very comfortable upper middle class world...to an extent he`s nuts.....but he wasn't chosen by the labour elite,he isn't "tory lite".....good luck Jeremy.your gonna f**kin need it mate....who knows,i may even look at voting for you and your party....something iv not done since 1997

People in the North East will always vote Labour, no matter what, so he's got plenty of voters already.

Edited by mjn

People in the North East will always vote Labour, no matter what, so he's got plenty of voters already.

I never Mal. Think I'm on my own though.

You're in a tiny minority!

Also havin a good laugh at the twats in the conservative party....seem to be over all the forum sites back-slappin and high-fiving themselves.....thinking it makes labour un-electable for the next 15 years.....f**kwits....anyone can get elected to office if enough people vote for them.....example George w bush!!!......the conservatives mocking attitude to this is exaxtly the same as labour`s was with the SNP in the late 90`s/early 2000`s....not laughing now are we Scottish labour(if there`s anyone left up their)

I don't (OK, so I'm only an adopted Geordie.....). Neither do Wor Lass nor any of her extended family (who are all true Geordies).

In fact, in our constituency the Labour vote has deminished in every election since their peak of 60% of the turnout in 1997. They're down to 49.2 now and this year's turnout was within 1,000 of 1997's. So the figures say that Labour was well on the wane here before the Corbyn debacle.

Mate you seem to get far too wound up about politics lol

LOL....yeah,i do jay....if we didn't have children,it wouldn't wind me up so much,but governments(of either side)decision`s directly effect our children`s schools,thier health in the nhs,our neighbourhoods and policing ect....and of course being of a certain age...I doooo love a rant :thumbsup: