Mark_F

Got a one post rant? Put it here!

17 minutes ago, TriggerFish said:

Why is yours so expensive? A 335d can't be that much, surely? Mine's around £350 for a modded 330d with a 25y/o at the wheel. I know the e90 is going to be more, but that seems unexpectedly high to me.

5 claims on my history, mods declared (19" alloys, H&R shocks / springs waiting to go on)

This weeks skum-fukers clogging up my phone and reported to the ICO are....02037019243......01413800810......01913402527.......02037019267......all lotto wins registered in Vietnam.....f**k off kunt fukers

This weeks skum-fukers clogging up my phone and reported to the ICO are....02037019243......01413800810......01913402527.......02037019267......all lotto wins registered in Vietnam.....f**k off kunt fukers

I've apparently won 1000's this week as well Sonar

And so have all the lads at work.

Never know so much luck in one workplace. Good job we haven't all rapped in.

Sent from my Note 4 using tapatalk

Nice one feva....after repeatedly telling the fuukiers that the person who they wanted died in 1665 of buebonic plague and was trampled by an elephant just outside the castle...iv now switched all to voicemail.....

right todays rant....SURRY COUNTY COUNCIL...highways planning....if anyone on here lives in the farnbourah/Camberley/bagshot ect area,then for the last week,a 10 min journey around the area has turned into an hour long trek....all the carridgeway roadworks are taking place from 7.30am to 5pm during the day....complete closure of huge sections of A331 and surrounding areas has for the last week caused the biggest traffic cluster-fuk iv ever seen in my life....FFS...the M3 works have been going on for 2 years AT NIGHT..so the councils ration-al for daytime working is that it will be completed 4 weeks earlier...and say a few quid....SHORT SIGHTED IDIOTS....thousands of workers have been  effected and so has the local economy...local traders are already reporting a 60% drop of in trade after just one week...WTF.....and what do we get for 3 mouths of this s**t.....A f**king CYCLE LANE FROM BLACKWATER RAILWAY STATION TO SAINSBURYS NR THE A331....WELL...AT LEAST I CAN SAY I DID NOT VOTE FOR THESE GENE-POOL BOTTOM SCRAPERS.....and breathe

Nice one feva....after repeatedly telling the fuukiers that the person who they wanted died in 1665 of buebonic plague and was trampled by an elephant just outside the castle...iv now switched all to voicemail.....

right todays rant....SURRY COUNTY COUNCIL...highways planning....if anyone on here lives in the farnbourah/Camberley/bagshot ect area,then for the last week,a 10 min journey around the area has turned into an hour long trek....all the carridgeway roadworks are taking place from 7.30am to 5pm during the day....complete closure of huge sections of A331 and surrounding areas has for the last week caused the biggest traffic cluster-fuk iv ever seen in my life....FFS...the M3 works have been going on for 2 years AT NIGHT..so the councils ration-al for daytime working is that it will be completed 4 weeks earlier...and say a few quid....SHORT SIGHTED IDIOTS....thousands of workers have been  effected and so has the local economy...local traders are already reporting a 60% drop of in trade after just one week...WTF.....and what do we get for 3 mouths of this s**t.....A f**king CYCLE LANE FROM BLACKWATER RAILWAY STATION TO SAINSBURYS NR THE A331....WELL...AT LEAST I CAN SAY I DID NOT VOTE FOR THESE GENE-POOL BOTTOM SCRAPERS.....and breathe

Elect a labour council instead and get your trade union to lobby the relevant person.. unfortunately it looks ur screwed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rant 2....more roadworks announced for Camberley/Bracknell/Aldershot....18 months worth...the stated aim by SCC is to reduce congestion and shorten queing....they state this will happen by providing wide,dedicated cycle lanes along the entire A30/A331 ect...oh and new wider pedestrian pathways running along 10`s of miles of local roads with crossings every 400 yards(with attendant traffic lights!!!)...so,according to the council,the way to reduce cueing is to remove 2 car lanes/dual-carridgeway and have a single car lane in either direction so people will be forced out of the car and onto a bike/walking....not being funny FOXSAKE,but id expect this way of thinking from a labour led council,not a right wing tory administration(and I say that as a labour leaning supporter)..the GMB union ect will not oppose this as it at least provides work for their members....and it now appears the Camberley bus lane running down the A30 is to be converted to make part of the larger cycle lane...WTF..so buses will now have to take their chance with all the cars on a single road,they will become unreliable and less and less people will use them,enabling the private bus companys to cut services and jobs on the pretext "not enough people are using them"...which will mean even more people will try to drive,creating even more congestion....I do indeed agree with your last statement mate.....us locals are all screwed:angry:

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!,

This week....WHY do morons sit behind a 56mph truck for a half mile yet when you get close to overtake.. they pull out...your doing 70+ they are doing 56...they don't accelerate & just bloody sit there!!!!!! Then they get the hump when you politely gesticulate a WTF you doing?

Middle lane morons.....passing nothing.....why do they bloody speed up when you pass them so you cant pull in???  Then when you do get by & go to an empty inside lane....Yep you guessed it they bloody speed past you again only to slow down within the mile???

3rd one...Its FOGGY ...Numerous cars vans NO BLOODY LIGHTS ON!!!!!!!!!

Last but no means least....Yes its Foggy but if you can see 300 cars while sat in a jam turn the fockers OFF.........LOL

Rant over & the world (well mine) is a better place haha

Speed cameras...

How can something so immobile suddenly jump out of nowhere to your line of vision...& scare the crap out of you???

These buggers today were on 20ft poles & painted bright yellow!  Ill let you know if I get done lol

ronaldo wants to leave spain because he faces allegations of hiding up to 80m euros...the world`s gone made...mate,face up to the spanish hmrc,prove you are innocent...if you DID hide this away...just pay it back on an IVA....£200 per month should do it......or it has been reported that he wants to come back to the premiership....that fits very well because if there`s one country that a super rich chap can evade his tax and face no consequences..its britain

Note to self:if your going to leave the car in full glare of the sun for 8 hours,dont forget to put the gear-knob sock on at 6.00am because if you dont,youll get into the car after work,start the car and try to put her in-gear..then youll scream and swear as a whole layer of your palm gets ripped off because the titanium finish has retained more heat in it than one of the rocket boosters on the space shuttle:angry:...farkar

11 hours ago, Sonar Daddy said:

Note to self:if your going to leave the car in full glare of the sun for 8 hours,dont forget to put the gear-knob sock on at 6.00am because if you dont,youll get into the car after work,start the car and try to put her in-gear..then youll scream and swear as a whole layer of your palm gets ripped off because the titanium finish has retained more heat in it than one of the rocket boosters on the space shuttle:angry:...farkar

I feel the pain.

330d is off the road having the wheels/tyres sorted out. The E30 has black leather seats and no aircon. It's hateful to drive in this sun/heat! (Seriously, what is the point of leather seats? Save a cow, save money, use fabric.)

On 6/20/2017 at 08:58, TriggerFish said:

I feel the pain.

330d is off the road having the wheels/tyres sorted out. The E30 has black leather seats and no aircon. It's hateful to drive in this sun/heat! (Seriously, what is the point of leather seats? Save a cow, save money, use fabric.)

:lol:...so agree with the leather seats..civic`s got fabric and at least your not pulling the underside of your legs off the seat every summer...but no aircon:o...

Been a long time, my rant is Ford; unless it's got a cosworth or RS badge, they just don't hold money. 

I want another German motor 

On 7/10/2017 at 17:36, Mark_F said:

Been a long time, my rant is Ford; unless it's got a cosworth or RS badge, they just don't hold money. 

I want another German motor 

So sympathize mate...funny isnt it,how they always seem to "hold" very strong money and top book price when you want to buy one!!! basterds!!!...

oh,and welcome back oh master creator of the best thread on any car forum on the net:D