Jasesapphy

Think i want some BBS CH's 19s Ahhhhhh

I think the BBS CH's would look sweet, although they are very similar to the wheels you have now. Saying that, I've only ever seen CH's on a coupe and it's amazing how wheels can look so different on a saloon (for example MV1's suit a saloon better, MV2's suit a coupe better IMO).

8434f0b95ef3fc4edebbb11f8c9e0aed.jpg

Edited by L4nky808

I used to have CH's on my e46 coupe and they looked a lot better than they do on my E90 lci, I'd upload some pics but I'm down at my parents caravan on my iPad and they are on my laptop. They are a stunning wheel and certainly get noticed :)

L4nky you don't either .... :D

I think the OP is asking if they'd look better than his current wheels in pics above (maybe). L4anky, they're not BBS CH

I actually linked to the wrong picture, but I know that sounds like an excuse so we'll just stick to "I'm stupid".

The picture I should have linked to is from a recent post here from one of our foreign friends with the Mystique /Topaz Coupe with the 18" CS's.

I still stick with my opinion that they are a similar wheel, the CS's just have a thicker longer stem in the V, and a more curved U shape.

Edited by L4nky808