Choaky

My e46 318ci silver-grey

The bmw had a recall for the airbag so she had a trip to westerly bmw today to have it sorted :-) Probably the first time in a while that she's seen the inside of a main dealer workshop, that's not to say she's neglected tho just not had any main dealer treatment in a while.

Little update. I've fitted a pair of chrome indicators in the front to lose the fried egg look. Also, I've finally got round to the oil and filter change, I've chucked on a new air and pollen filter too. :thumbup:

Little update on this one, it had it's first mot in my ownership two weeks ago and failed! I had an advisory on front suspension bushes (not a surprise) but what was a suprise was the fact it failed on emissions. After putting it on diagnostics it showed a fault with the second C0 sensor which I replaced and still no pass. It's at a mates garage at the moment and the suspicion is that it's the cat at fault. The mods have also started all be them small and unnoticeable, I've fitted led number plate bulbs and black grilles altho the grilles will be coming off as I've gone right off them.