chris

E46 coupe on 20's? Pics :.)

As the wheels i want only seem to be available in 20" format, i might have to go down this route :D So anyone running 20's? If so what are the driving conditions like? Handling, ride quality, bla bla bla.

And pics B)

Umm they do look big :D Not a fan of the rollerskate look, but seems to suit fairly well. I would love the wheels in 19" form, but no plans to make them B) Got to get an idea on tyres, but the main thing is ride. Dont want to be bouncing over the road going round bends :) Oh they are type 6 ACS rims im looking at (but dont tell anyone :) )

the handling is not that great tbh .....as i got 225's on the front, it sometimes rubs against the arch on full lock......you may have to get arch enemy to sort your rear archs out and perhaps roll the arches...

i was going to change them 4 the iforged 3pc.....but at this moment...i will save them for my new e93 m3 B)

the handling is not that great tbh .....as i got 225's on the front, it sometimes rubs against the arch on full lock......you may have to get arch enemy to sort your rear archs out and perhaps roll the arches...

i was going to change them 4 the iforged 3pc.....but at this moment...i will save them for my new e93 m3 B)

Have you got 225's all round then? Or 245's on the rear. I did not think they would fit an M3? Or they will be inside the arch miles. Better sell them to me :D You can have my CSL's :)

Although they do look good i thin for day to day driving they will be pretty harsh.

To stop them fouling the inner arch you would be down to a 25mm tyrewall i think which will be seriously stiff.

I bet cats eyes feel like bowling balls!

Have you got 225's all round then? Or 245's on the rear. I did not think they would fit an M3? Or they will be inside the arch miles. Better sell them to me B) You can have my CSL's :D

I havnt got an m3...im still 20 :)......

my car is on eibach pro's aswell as eibach spacers on the rear....you might need 2 cut off ur rear arches if you get bigger tyres........

I bet cats eyes feel like bowling balls!

B):D:)

i dont really drive my car everyday....only the days the sun is out and the girls are out and about.....sometimes tke it 2 uni....

other than that i got my mums merc i drive around...my dad dnt let me touch his q7......