Kos

my e24

I'm sure I ve seen this on TV before, has it been on any other shows ?

not that i know about, maybe you're thinking of the wheeler dealers cars (which was rough as f**k)

There was a very clean one of these on Police Interceptors, looked identical, until some silly bint didn't see it or the traffic lights it was stopped at and ploughed straight into the back writing it off.

Perhaps that's the one you are thinking about trickster?

There was a very clean one of these on Police Interceptors, looked identical, until some silly bint didn't see it or the traffic lights it was stopped at and ploughed straight into the back writing it off.

You know who that belonged to don't you, Jorge! lol

So that was Jorge i saw on the TV. I thought something about it sounded familiar! Did it get written off?

So that was Jorge i saw on the TV. I thought something about it sounded familiar! Did it get written off?

Yeah it did, damage to the boot floor as it was quite a wack. IIRC he got it sorted and stripped off whatever parts to keep as spares. He bought another one in grey.

not that i know about, maybe you're thinking of the wheeler dealers cars (which was rough as f**k)

Nope, tbh I recognised the plate, maybe it was at a show

Quite possibly a show, it's been to a couple this year, prior to that its been at shows on and off since the mid 90's

Yeah it did, damage to the boot floor as it was quite a wack. IIRC he got it sorted and stripped off whatever parts to keep as spares. He bought another one in grey.

It was a police woman who actually went into the back of him. Car was written of and I think it was blessing in disguise because that car was pretty rough as well underneath

Nope, tbh I recognised the plate, maybe it was at a show

Quite possibly a show, it's been to a couple this year, prior to that its been at shows on and off since the mid 90's

It was a police woman who actually went into the back of him. Car was written of and I think it was blessing in disguise because that car was pretty rough as well underneath

Yeah I heard it wasn't mint mint it worked out in his favour in the end.

The car has clocked up a 1000 miles since the re build and tomorrow i'll be tacking a few small jobs

1- brake light switch needs adjusting
2- investigate a small oil leak (timing case gasket)
3- adjust and lubricate front window and runners
window is fine going up and down but it struggles when its near the top. it also doesn't meet the window rubber properly an you get wind noise which is very annoying
then theres the audio
i've added quite comprehensive system but the front staging is poor, so after discussing the options with a few installers i've booked the car in with Studio Incar. Ive seen their work, and their fabrication is amazing.
the directive is as follows
make some OEM looking front builds to accommodate 6.5" components. tweeter will either be flush mounted in the top trim on the door or behind the wing mirror. Either w ay we aim to have it looking like it is meant to be there
speaker choice, i'm going with hybrid audio. their speakers are little known here int he UK but have a good reputation in the USA. more focussed on quality than volume. i'm going for the Unity range and the weevers will be active and i'll be using Unity range
speakers
studio Incar Gallery