Sign in to follow this  
Pauly.22

E46 320cd prices

Hi

After selling my e46 m3, I bought a 320i touring, sold that and bought a focus diesel which I hate.

I'm now after a 320cd, I just wanted peoples thoughts on what these are worth these days, there not exactly new anymore and are all getting on for 10 years old.

I'm looking at this one

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/bmw/3-series/used-bmw-3-series-320-cd-sport-2dr-coventry-fpa-201409017045101?logcode=p

But all it's got going for it is the mileage is fairly low and it's a nice colour otherwise the spec is pretty naff,

I know there still nice cars but I really do t want to sped too much on one

People's thoughts would be good, and if anyone has a nice one with a bit if a spec to it let me know

Thanks Paul.

lvely looking car but over priced imo, loads of 2.0d cd out there and quite a bit cheaper than that,not considered a 3.0d sport

Hi, i agree I think that car is at least 1000-1500 too much, it's nice and if it had leather and couple more options it might be worth buying.

A 330cd is a bit expensive on the insurance and tax for me, I'm going back to college soon, so want a nice 320cd sport

I paid 4500 for my first e46 320ci facelift, that was years ago so don't want to be spending much more than that just to buy a diesel.

Thanks

Edited by Pauly.22

Just bought at Atlantis blue 320cd for 4100

Pretty happy with that they all seem expensive still.

Needs a little tidy but nothing much

I sold mine for £4500 but that did have 130k on the clock..

But it had 19s, swirl flaps removed, poly bushes all round.

I miss it already!

I sold mine over a year ago for £4800 but it needed nothing at all it had 105k on the clock

The chap who bought it put 12k on he did nothing at all too it and has just sold it for £4750

I think a decent one holds its value and I would pay that little but more for a decent one instead if going for a cheaper one then needing to spend on it to bring it back up to scratch

I think nice bought a bit of a middle car, it need some work but isn't a really high mileage one,

Drive it home over 100 miles no trouble, just the cosmetics and I'll give it a service and prob remove the swirl flaps.

Going to be doing a lot of miles in it so hopefully it's good,

Trip averaged 63.9 mpg on trip home, was only doing 50 as had space saver on lol