F07GT Steve

e46 320D 2005

I went up with a lad from work to look at a 320d convertable 2005 plate 90ishK, asking price was £4500 as it was a cat D, Nicley repaired, the front bumper was slightly un leval but i can sort that, and the trim under the head light was hanging off, some light scratches down one side, parking sensor faulty and the keys would unlock/lock car but only when keys are right up against the window, Boulster ware on driver seat so apart from that it was in good ish condition, drove well, nice and smoth, no signes of oil leaks etc but he did haggle her down to £3500 but i think most of that was down to the simple fact she let slip she had been offered that from a garage but she did not weant it to go to a trader,,,,,,,,,

Doing some surching and am stuck on the key fob issue, its not battery's, could it be a control box or reciver unit.

I fitted the trim back in place, and the parking sensor is on order and the car is comming to me so i can do some tidying up, do the swirl flaps and give it a service.

Another Q

The roof works fine but its not one touch, can that be programmed?

Thanks in advance