Paddybrown23

Brake disc size?!

So I've been to euro car parts and got some pagid front brake discs. When I was ordering them the girl behind the counter mentioned there was two sizes, I've ended up with 300mm which I didn't think anything of. I've just googled and I think I've got the wrong ones :( my car is a 320 2.2, can someone tell me what size brake discs I'm supposed to have up front??

The girl put my reg in the computer at eurocarparts so I'm a bit confused how I've got the wrong ones.

That means frack-all. According to ECP's computer my old E30 320i touring was an E36 325i coupe.

I just assumed they would know as I had no idea of sizes. Oh well, back off to ECP I go :(

Might not need to. The last 7 characters of your VIN into either RealOEM or bmwfans will confirm, but I can't make 320i touring any other than 300mm.

I just assumed they would know as I had no idea of sizes. Oh well, back off to ECP I go :(

Might not need to. The last 7 characters of your VIN into either RealOEM or bmwfans will confirm, but I can't make 320i touring any other than 300mm.

Oh well, I've ordered both sizes now so at least one set will bloody fit!!