Sign in to follow this  
Chrishawker86

rear wheel spacing

ive wanted to space the rear wheel out on my coupe for a while now and was wondering if anyone on here has done so. im running a 9j wheel with 215/40 tyres. ive spaced the fronts out using a 15mm spacer and now it seems the front and rear wheels look level if you know what i mean. id be happy to try anything to get them pulled out. cheers

depending on offset of your wheels and if you have lowered will depend on how big of a spacer you can run. I have run 9j rear with 20mm spacer with 225/35/18 with no rub. But i have had archwork done. A mate of mine runs oem mv2 8.5j with 20mm spacer with no archwork and has no rub. But it all depends on the offset of your wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your not lowered you should be okay. I ran 9j with offset of et38 with 20mm spacer but i had a 225/35/18. I take it you got 18s?

Id probably go for 15mm on rear to be safe however ive got some 20mm spacers with bolts and locking nuts for sale. Your welcome to come and trial fit them if your not far from Croydon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My loon is on bc coil overs with mv2 rims with 255/35/18 pzero,s and 3.7 degrees of camber loads of room with 12 mm hubcentrics

yea forgot to mention its on coilovers and on the lowest without taking out the height adjuster, i tried the 15mm spacers that are on the front on the back and when i lowered the car off the jack the tyre sat on the arch