vtidaz

Black grille, tacky?

b8f54dff7af6920370ac9b1bc3afe0ae.jpg

031aa4ecec93c8dd98557f063c5ff491.jpg

Just fitted, fleabay special. The fit isn't perfect but with a little fettling it will be okay, just can't decide if I like it.

It's the flat plastic... Maybe I'll colour code the outside of the grill and just leave the middle black?

Thoughts?

Hmm, I'm not sure. I think I have been looking at it so long I'm starting to convince myself it doesn't look right.

I think some CF badges and get some plates without the blue on will make it look different again...

If I don't colour code the grill I may spray it black, just to loose that dull flat plastic look.

Hmm, doesn't look right.

Maybe gloss black would look better? Or colour coded outside and leave the middle bits black.

I did gloss black on mine 6 months ago. I now look at my car and want the chrome ones back lol. Would match my wheels! :D

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only undecisive one.

Been doing some research and I think I'm gonna colour code the outside and leave the vents black as suggested, will get the paint tomorrow if I can find the damn colour code. Read it is supposed to be under the bonnet but it's not, nor inside the door pillars. Any ideas?

Haha! I'm glad I'm not the only undecisive one.

Been doing some research and I think I'm gonna colour code the outside and leave the vents black as suggested, will get the paint tomorrow if I can find the damn colour code. Read it is supposed to be under the bonnet but it's not, nor inside the door pillars. Any ideas?

Usually under the bonnet like so:

Https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3904/15075293708_daef76f691_c.jpg

15075293708_daef76f691_c.jpg

Edited by The_judge aka Suf

Colour code ftw 0bd74283f9b3bdc918c8ec7bbf68bf33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very slick mate, is your front plate on the dash? Or just removed for sake of the picture? I've bought some paint today so will have a look this afternoon and see what I can do with it.

I have black grill but on black car

17952444eda6d95b2944b9e43b9b3d71.jpg

Much much nicer on a black car, I've definitely decided I don't want it all black simply doesn't suit the grey colour. Let's see how it looks painted later today

Black grills are becoming like angel eyes I think, a bit past their time. That's not to say either don't suit certain cars, but the days of them both being must have styling mods are gone IMO.

Your car looks silver graphite, but photos can be deceiving ....

Spot on mate, turns out it's "sparkling graphite"

Doh, yeah thats the one ! I sprayed my carbon trims that colour to break up my interior a bit.