nevkid91

Nev's BMW E46 320CD Convertible Build Thread

Now for sale! See the for sale section. Only selling due an upgrade ^_^

You selling the car now. what you getting next.

Already bought something :cry: Wasn't expecting it to be honest but got it on a deal so have to let this one go! Really wanted to attend a few shows with this aswell. Next one's an Audi :punk: The rest is a secret :ph34r:

Already bought something :cry: Wasn't expecting it to be honest but got it on a deal so have to let this one go! Really wanted to attend a few shows with this aswell. Next one's an Audi [emoji14]unk: The rest is a secret [emoji14]h34r:

That's alright. Audi are good. Yeah was expecting to see this at a event. If you do decide to sell the ski hatch. I will be interested. Let me know.

That's alright. Audi are good. Yeah was expecting to see this at a event. If you do decide to sell the ski hatch. I will be interested. Let me know.

Same! Wanted to come to a few this year as well but i will be turning up nevertheless in my new car so should still see you there! I'm not sure if i'm going to sell separately but we'll see with interest.

Already bought something :cry: Wasn't expecting it to be honest but got it on a deal so have to let this one go! Really wanted to attend a few shows with this aswell. Next one's an Audi [emoji14]unk: The rest is a secret [emoji14]h34r:

Dude if u have gone Audi I am expecting an a4/a5 convertible..... :)

Good luck with your new car mate! Put the thread of your audi on here too so we can check it out! [emoji106]

Definitely mate! Audi will be on here i reckon. Good people on here :thumbsup:

Expected correctly! It's an Audi A5 V6 TDi black coupe not convertible fully loaded, flappy paddles, MMI system with sat nav etc. will get some pictures up soon!

Edited by nevkid91

Good luck with your new car mate! Put the thread of your audi on here too so we can check it out! [emoji106]

Definitely mate! Audi will be on here i reckon. Good people on here [emoji106]

Expected correctly! It's an Audi A5 V6 TDi black coupe not convertible fully loaded, flappy paddles, MMI system with sat nav etc. will get some pictures up soon!

Sad day :cry: My E46 has gone. Guy who collected it was a top bloke and i'm very sure he's going to take care of her. Going to miss her dearly.

Ahhh wicked mate! Looking forward to seeing it!

Just read through this thread, the vert was starting to look very nice and didn't expect it up for sale! Glad it went to someone who will look after it. Keep us posted with the Audi dude.