E46 320 D SE Saloon auto

Titanium silver

186bhp tuning box

Professional Nav + TV, 6disc changer in boot

Heated grey leather

DSC

i'm only paying 2k for it ^_^

I think its a facelift?

I have a few plans to tidy it up, maybe some different wheels and use the 16's as winters, a small drop, debadge rear.

I would also like to upgrade the front speakers to components and put a sub and amp in the rear and sort an aux out for my iphone, but I have yet to look into all that.

In the meantime it will be going into winter mode with steelies and winter tyres. its my 1st bmw so hope I get on ok with rwd, auto box, hills and ice/snow!! .........

lots of questions will probably follow :thumbup: but until then I will be searching the forum.

gallery_31513_1161_64169.jpg

gallery_31513_1161_71531.jpg

gallery_31513_1161_25879.jpg

gallery_31513_1161_33352.jpg

Edited by mellow yellow

Welcome to the zone.

With wheels, as always the price is dependant on condition and make of tyres and thier tread depth.

I have a set of MV1's for sale if they are any good to you http://www.e46zone.com/forum/topic/55168-for-sale-mv1-alloy-wheels/

As for the rear arch it's best together sorted asap really with new metal put in. Saying that mine have needed sorting since I bought they car and I still haven't got round to it three years later :)

Welcome to the zone

I have a set of MV1's for sale if they are any good to you

As for the rear arch it's best together sorted asap really with new metal put in. Saying that mine have needed sorting since I bought they car and I still haven't got round to it three years later :)

Cheers but they are more than I want to pay at the moment. I'm in no rush for them yet.

Have the swirl flaps been blanked ?

Nice looking motor..... :)

I don't think so but that is on my list of to do's.

Good stuff ... IMO I would put it at the top of the list

Easy job to do .... Even better if you've got a friend that can help you with it

Welcome to the zone

I have a set of MV1's for sale if they are any good to you

Cheers but they are more than I want to pay at the moment. I'm in no rush for them yet.

No worries :)

Best shape, best colour ;)

The inner rear lights could do with replacing/cleaning though. Simple, cheap, really lifts the look of the car.

Even better if you have a friend to do it for you :-)

I wasn't feeling that generous at the time ;)

Best shape, best colour ;)

The inner rear lights could do with replacing/cleaning though. Simple, cheap, really lifts the look of the car.

I did notice they where a bit darker, I will look into changing them, I guess it's an easy swap?

Lovely car mate. Such low mileage too on a diesel :thumbsup: Good starting list with debadging. If you're considering changing speakers and adding a subwoofer, are you considering a crossover system?

Cheers

I have a trusty sub and amp that I've had in all my cars for about 14 years :-) I will probably just put those in again and get some comps for the front to run off the hu....

Yeah, just undo the 4 clips on the boot liner and there's two bolts on each light. Do it easily in a lunch break.

There's a DIY somewhere on splitting them apart and cleaning the dirt out and resealing them.

Yeah, just undo the 4 clips on the boot liner and there's two bolts on each light. Do it easily in a lunch break.

There's a DIY somewhere on splitting them apart and cleaning the dirt out and resealing them.

Nice one, I'll look that up. I've split headlights and tinted the inners on my old golf before so I guess it's a similar job.

Nice looking motor mate.

I bought a 320d for my missus a couple months back.

Cleaning the rear inner lights is so easy and makes such a difference...

Nice job mate, i'll be cracking on with mine asap!

I need to give the leather a nice clean and condition and get some apc into the carpets and mats this weekend, along with fitting the winters and dismantling the dash to see if the hu is compatible for an aux lead.